Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Little Einstein Stationary Entertainer, FP Jumparoo, or both?

We have the Little Einstein Stationary Entertainer now, but we're wondering if we should exchange it for the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumparoo.  Or if we should keep the Little Einstein entertainer and just buy the Jumparoo too.

Any opinions on either one?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
image image image

Re: Little Einstein Stationary Entertainer, FP Jumparoo, or both?

• Options
    We have the Baby Einstein, and DD loves it, but I have nothing to compare it to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you have the space, I'd add the Jumperoo and rotate using them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was wondering this too. I kind of want both but they're big and bulky and we don't have a lot of room here. The stationary one we're looking at converts so when he stands up he can still play with it. But I thought the jumping would be good for his leg muscles
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We bought the Rainforest Jumperoo for DD and she loves it!  She has really gotten the hang of bouncing and it's so funny to watch.  The seat fully rotates and there are plenty of cute toys to look at.  It was easy to put together and has three height levels for adjusting.  It was definitely a worthwhile purchase.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"