Breastfeeding

Pregnant w/#2 but still BF #1

How long did your milk supply last? I am about 6 weeks pregnant and it seems my supply is decreasing quickly. DD is 10.5 months. Do you think it's a combination of being pregnant and 10 months? I hear people say their supply drops around 10 months. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pregnant w/#2 but still BF #1

• I never had any supply issues until I got pregnant, around the 12th week is when it really dropped and I was almost bone dry, but my DD was also 22 1/2 months so it was time to wean her anyways. Just keep pumping and nursing as much as possible to keep your supply up.

ETA don't take fenugreek I guess, I never have and didn't know it's dangerous during pregnancy, a friend of mine suggested it. sorry

• Don't take fenugreek if you're pregnant!!!! Fenugreek is not good for pregnant women:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080917032451AA5zJKC

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and still nursing DD, who's 2 1/4... I have no idea why I still have milk (or, frankly IF I still have milk), but she still nurses down for naps and bedtime. 

The only advice I have is to drink TONS of water all the time... making a baby is thirsty work, and so is breastfeeding...

The Girl is 5. The Boy is 2. The Dog is 1.

imageimage

I am the 99%.
  • Loading the player...
  • sorry I didn't know it's not safe to take while pregnant, I've never taken it a friend did though and said it worked for her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"