Yesterday I was told that I will be moved to a new job. I'm excited and it's a great, great move for me. It is at the same company. I didn't think it was going to happen, and it wasn't something that I asked for, it was more of a "moving people around" type thing.
We haven't told anyone yet besides my parents (we are telling DH's parents in a week when we see them in person).
I have my 12 week NT scan on Friday of next week, and it will also be my first U/S. I'm staying positive, but also waiting to tell people in case there was no H/B etc... I was planning on telling work that Monday. That puts me just one week short of the end of 1st tri, and I'm ready to tell.
Now that Monday is the first day of my new job... So, I'm thinking I will definitely wait a week until I'm fully out of first tri. Should I wait longer? I don't want to wait until I'm 5 months or something crazy, but I don't want to freak people out either. WWYD?