1st Trimester

Bloat... bloat... bloat!!

I swear I look 3 months pg I am so bloated. I can barely button my pants my bloat is so bad!!!! Does this go down any time soon, or will it turn into a bump down the road??

Re: Bloat... bloat... bloat!!

• My bloat went down for about a week and a half and now a bump is emerging :-).
  • I just have laugh a bit at the i look 3 months pregnant! Not 5 but 3 lol.

?

ok it never goes down! it just turns into a bump some day!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTinkx123x:

I just have laugh a bit at the i look 3 months pregnant! Not 5 but 3 lol.

ok it never goes down! it just turns into a bump some day! 

I'm confused what difference it makes what I say I look like. I'm just saying I feel like I look way more pg than I really am. Just sayin...

• That's the same question I asked my cousin yesterday :-) I am so bloated and none of my pants fit. She told me to go get a BellaBand and try that, but unfortunately the bloating doesn't really go away

• I've still got nothing to show for this... I only feel bloated right after I eat. I get so hungry, I eat way too much and then I'm sorry, and full, and bloaty!
  • My bloat would go down slightly if I had a BM or gas but it never went away. Mine is slowing fading into an actual bump now. For days that it's bad I recommend a bella band to keep your pants up (and for comfort).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just feel like I can't suck in my stomach, which makes my poochy tummy stand out a little more. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh I've got the bloat too!  By the way, congrats on making it to 5 weeks. I remember from a post I made about making it to 4 weeks that this was an important day for you. :)

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

• I understand!!! the Bloating started right away and I feel soooo big already! and after I eat is the worst my mom even asked me if I was sure that I wasnt ferther along then I am... thanks mom! o well with every new sickness or pair of pants I have to put in the back of my closet I just tell my self that baby is getting bigger and more healthy, lets see how long that makes me feel ok with my bloat bump :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"