Eco-Friendly Family

Do BGs still fit your toddler?

So I know that they claim to fit up to 35 lb. And I know that as babies begin to get mobile, their shape changes.

But as far as I can tell by the fit on the one I have, I don't see it lasting for another whole year. 

Re: Do BGs still fit your toddler?

• Abby is 36'' (yes 3 friggin feet!) and 27 lbs and they still fit her pretty well.  The rise is starting to push it, but I think they will last to potty learning.  The BG AIO larges are more generous and will certainly last her!
    Photobucket Abby............12.27.07
  • We didn't start CDing until my dd was over 1 and used them until about 25-26 months, when we potty trained.  They worked well for us!
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is just over 2, 24lbs, 33.5" and only needs the large setting if it's double stuffed for nighttime. If we go out and about and she's in one I usually do the medium rise for her.
  • We are still on M setting. ?We flirted with the L for a while before he started walking. ?I think they will definitely last. ?I agree about the sized being larger.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • We use BG OS and they still fit fine at 27 months, 36" tall and 33 lbs.
  • I don't know how tall Haven is right now, but he has a long torso (like both of his parents) and he's so tall most people think he's atleast 3, sometimes 4 years old (he's 2).  He ways about 30 lbs and they still fit him great.
  • DD can still wear hers - 34" and 28lbs (50% for weight) and 25mo. And she's daytime PTd so they're just used for naps.

I had doubts about them fitting this long too, but her butt just hasn't really grown. She just got taller and taller.

She can also still wear a medium FB although the rise is a bit low, she's not even on the largest waist setting for them.

- Jena
  • DG1DG1 member
    We've been on the highest/longest rise since DS was about 5 months old!  But really, he's slimmed down SO much since he started crawling and cruising, and I'd expect that pattern to continue as he gets older.  I'm still not sure they'll fit through potty training, but I think he'll be in them for a while.

• We use the medium setting on the one-size and DS will be 18 months this week.  He's got tons of room to go!
    image Ethan 12.31.07 Lillian 4.1.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"