3rd Trimester

4thers: Single digits til due date!

Lets hope these babies make a timely appearance!
imageimage

Re: 4thers: Single digits til due date!

• I'm technically due on the 3rd but I just tell people the 4th of July since it's easier for them to remember. I woke up to a small plate sized damp spot on the bed and I've been having contractions pretty regularly since dinner time last night, but nothing really painful. So now I'm wide awake at 5 am trying to figure out what to do next. Doula? Doctor? Sit here and time contractions for a while? Wait for more fluid to appear? Hmmm . . . I think I'll have a strawberry popsicle while I decide.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope your's decides to come on time.  Mine's still in the oven 5 days late. GOOD LUCK!
  • My dd decided she just didn't want to wait until the 4th.  I hope the rest of you get to meet your LO's soon and the rest of your pregnancies go well.
  • PeskyPesky member
    Amen!!!  Fortunately, I have an induction on the 1st.  My poor feet and legs can't take this swelling any longer.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Yay-hoping someone has a July 4th baby!  Seriously, it's looking like my LO will be a potential candidate.
  • imagempls_cat:
    I'm technically due on the 3rd but I just tell people the 4th of July since it's easier for them to remember. I woke up to a small plate sized damp spot on the bed and I've been having contractions pretty regularly since dinner time last night, but nothing really painful. So now I'm wide awake at 5 am trying to figure out what to do next. Doula? Doctor? Sit here and time contractions for a while? Wait for more fluid to appear? Hmmm . . . I think I'll have a strawberry popsicle while I decide.

I was told to give the Dr. a call if I suspect rupture of membranes.  They said they'd probably want me to come in and be checked and then they'd decide if I had to stay or I could go home.  Good luck!

imageimage

• Cannot wait....While our A/C is out, every moment I am not bathing in my own sweat is a tiny miracle. I'm technically due on the 29th, but there is a strong possibility of delivering on the 2nd ---- which is also my 30th birthday! :)

Good Luck Ladies!

• OMG! I just realized that! Wow! Anyday now.
    Big Brother Joey born 6/30/09 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"