3rd Trimester

What's the best adult party favor you have gotten?

Like for a shower? Also anything else that was great about your shower!

Thanks?

Re: What's the best adult party favor you have gotten?

• I think cute (maybe decorated in some way?) potted herbs would be awesome! People could plant them or just keep them in their kitchen to use. 
  • For a wedding gift, our friends chipped in together and bought DH and I a sex swing. Sadly, its never been used (correctly) since he refused to use a stud-finder to install it. When he was using it as a regular swing (because I told him I didnt trust it), it popped out of the ceiling and he went sliding across the floor. Big Smile
  • Do you mean sexual adult party favors or party favors given to you as adults (the pp answer confused me....haha)? The best favors to us are the wine bottle stoppers.  We can actually use them.  Most everything else gets thrown or eaten (which isn't too bad).  I don't know if that is baby shower-y, though.

• image PuppyMommy:

Do you mean sexual adult party favors or party favors given to you as adults (the pp answer confused me....haha)? The best favors to us are the wine bottle stoppers.  We can actually use them.  Most everything else gets thrown or eaten (which isn't too bad).  I don't know if that is baby shower-y, though.

I was confused also! I thought she was talking about adult party favors, not given by adults. But on the flip side, a funny story for the post!

For party favors given by adults....hm. Sorry, I got nuthin..

• image kayla_lynn:

I was confused also! I thought she was talking about adult party favors, not given by adults. But on the flip side, a funny story for the post!

For party favors given by adults....hm. Sorry, I got nuthin..

Haha...it was a funny story!  I couldn't even imagine. Luckily, my H loves his stud finder and probably wouldn't let that get in the way. 

• I was also thinking "adult" novelty lol... i was like wow people get those as favors?! lolol

but for a favor, as an adult gift, i once got a handblown glass ornament at a wedding, that was awesome, it was so beautiful, probly cost a ton for all of them.

• "For a wedding gift, our friends chipped in together and bought DH and I a sex swing. Sadly, its never been used (correctly) since he refused to use a stud-finder to install it. When he was using it as a regular swing (because I told him I didnt trust it), it popped out of the ceiling and he went sliding across the floor"

This is the BEST POST EVER. Really....I needed to laugh today. So thank you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards