1st Trimester

anyone else...

Re: anyone else...

• Nope not yet... We had talked about it before but were waiting. Though after we found out we're expecting he has proposed.

• nope, our wedding is exactly a year away today.
  • Im not married...definitely not one to get married just because we are expecting either...we will marry when were ready

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

First Girl...coming Valentines Day 2014

• I'm not yet... getting married July 10th.... I'm praying for my dress to zip.. I've already got major bloat.
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • not yet. july 10. we've been planning over a year and found out about our little surprise baby in may:) good luck, cruzmommy!..i tried on my dress yesterday and it's tighter than it was, but still fits!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image a4smith:
    Im not married...definitely not one to get married just because we are expecting either...we will marry when were ready

kudos to you :) there are a lot of people who rush into marriage just because they are expecting.  

• not married, we plan(ned) on getting married 10/2010. We still plan on doing the "big" wedding, at least reception then, but are tossing around a parent, sibling and grandparent ceremony sometime this summer... traditional grandparents. But I'm okay with this in the horrible off change that one of them passes on before 10/10... they aren't the healthiest gparents Embarrassed
  • thanks everyone! :) we've been tossing around the idea of marriage for a few months, so I guess time will tell... we're both really excited though! best of luck with wedding planning girls :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Engaged since St. Patty's Day... BFP June 1st.... growing another wedding guest for our planned 6/19/10 wedding!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image a4smith:
    Im not married...definitely not one to get married just because we are expecting either...we will marry when were ready

This...we know it's the gameplan but since we're pg WAY ahead of schedule we're not rushing into anything just bc of it!

• I was a single parent until last year, when my daughter was 6.  And I was truly single.  No bio dad in the picture.  No child support.  It was a wonderful experience, and now I have a wonderful husband and father to my daughter.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Missed miscarriage discovered at 16 weeks on 10/11/10. Baby measuring 12 weeks. Natural miscarriage 10/12/10. We will miss you forever. Chemical pregnancy on June 2012.
  • I'm not married either we had planned on getting married in october the date we set was october 3rd and my due date ended up being the 13th alittle too close for comfort, and my maid of honor also ended up pregnant and is due sept 30th so we have put off plans for a while

• Not married and while we were engaged we had actually split up and then surprise I am pregnant.  We talked things through and while marriage is still a long way off our relationship is improving and we are throwing around the idea of getting married a couple years after baby. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards