1st Trimester

Almost puked today

earlier like 2:40ish i almost threw up....i just took my pnv & drank a whole bottle of water w/ it...then after a couple of minutes mayb about 10-15 mins later i drank another bottle of water (my mom told me to do that so i can move my bowels) but i was having a hard time getting it down...the whole time i felt my stomach heaving & when i got to the end of the bottle i had the spit the last bit out cuz my throat wouldnt let me swallow it(it felt like i was trynna throw up at the same time i put the last swig in my mouth) i hated that feeling, i started wining like a lil baby & almost cryed praying to God that i didnt throw up...i did end up moving my bowels a lil but i will never do that again

Re: Almost puked today

• Really, you feel the need to tell total strangers you almost poked and took a poop?
  • Wow... she really didn't say anything offensive. Lighten up a little. There are posts on her all the time about puke and poop. It's not a big deal.

Anyways, try eating a small meal with PNVs to help keep them down and I think one bottle of water is more than enough Smile

• Loading the player...
  • well the pnvs i take say take it an hour before eating or 2 to 3 hours after eating so i dont wanna eat w/ it just in case im really not supposed to but i go to my OB next week so i'll definately check w/ her

& yeah i dont think i will ever be doing the 2 bottles of wateIck!r again

• I don't usually feel good after taking my PNV either so I take it right before bed like I used to take my pill then. I've found it hasn't made my stomach upset and I fall asleep so fast I'm usually out before it even digests.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • You haven't thrown up at all?  Lucky you, at nine weeks!  :)
  • You "almost" threw up.... LUCKY!
    Due 10/7/18
    DS 1- 2010, DS 2- 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"