Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Do you ever feel that no one can take care of LO

As good as you do?

I feel the urge to school IL's on everything this weekend, to include a carseat demo before I leave him alone with them for a few hours while we are at a rehearsal dinner. And I will, I don't give a shiit what anyone says.

I seriously want to vomit at the thought.

Re: Do you ever feel that no one can take care of LO

• Options

YES!! Beware, read my post about "worst day" and this was with 2 pages of notes! Easy to follow notes!

I feel you!

• Options

OMG yes.?

I think it's worse that I feel that way w/ my husband. He's a great father and loves doing things to help with him, but I am obsessed with adjusting the tabs on his diaper and talking him threw the few bottles of pumped breast milk we've fed him.?

?I feel very obsessive compulsive - but feel like since I'm home with him all day and with him all the time that "mother knows best"?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Absolutely - I get super anxious when I leave him, even with DH.  I know he will be fine, but it still makes me nervous.
    IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ILs keep urging us to go on a date while they are in town... I can't bring myself to do it either...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I totally feel this way...leaving DD with my mom was so hard, I did lecture her on every type of cry she has, what to do when she cries, how to hold her, swaddle her, feed her etc...she just kind of looked at me like hello I've done this before!

But, in our defense, we are the ones that are with them pretty much 24/7, so we really do know more than anyone else about our LO's.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lp0418lp0418 member
    the only person I really feel ok leaving dd with is my mom....i know i should trust my SO and his parents enough but i just can't...Embarrassed
  • Options

I know they are like, y'all survived but, times and things have changed!!

And FIL is a moron who expected Dillon to pose for a picture and respond to his name at 1 1/2 weeks.

::dies::

• Options
    yes I even worry about dh.  He and our daycare provider are the only ones who have ever watched ds
  • Options
    At first I did.  But now I realize my family can do it just as well!
  • Options
    Absolutely, I swore when DH's parents were here that we would go out to dinner or something alone yeah that didn't happen. One night I got up to feed DS and MIL was already in his room..grrr I saw red GET THE EFF OUT I will do it!
  • Options

imagelp0418:
    the only person I really feel ok leaving dd with is my mom....i know i should trust my SO and his parents enough but i just can't...Embarrassed

this. Embarrassed im embarrassed of it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"