Philadelphia Babies

Keystone Mercy

Does anyone know how to find out what ob's take it? Specifically in the lower to middle bucks area? My friend is having a really hard time finding a doctor that delivers at st.mary's or doylestown hospital. And help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Keystone Mercy

• she should be able to check in with blue cross and blue shield.  Unfortunelty I do not know of any but St Marys opened a maternity clinic in Bensalem I beleive so maybe she could try there?
  • I believe Doylestown Women's Health Center does take Keystone Mercy.  They are a fabulous practice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You should be able to go on their website to search for providers. You may also be able to search by hospital admitting privledges.
    image image

"Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

• You can find a list by going to Keystone Mercy's website and searching their providers. Also, you can call the customer service hotline and ask them to recommend someone. I ended up going with the Pennsylvania Midwives and delivering at Pennsylvania Hospital and was very pleased. The customer service people I talked to from Keystone were very helpful and willing to work with me to find someone who fit my needs.