Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

DD wont nap because she is pulling up...help!

For the past few days it has become increasingly difficult to get dd to stay down for a nap or bedtime because she is too interested in pulling up on the crib...

What do I do?

Re: DD wont nap because she is pulling up...help!

• Options
    If you find out let me know. I have been living this.
  • Options
    Yeah I had this problem too.  She got over it in a few days.  I made sure she was out before putting her down.  Do you have a pack n play?  It's harder for them to stand up in there (although DD has now figured it out!) You could try letting her nap in there for a few days. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMonkeybuttwhat:
    If you find out let me know. I have been living this.

ditto.

sleeping is for the weak and feeble in our house.

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm mean mommy at naptime. I just put her in her crib, put her music on and even if she's pulling up I just leave her in there until she falls asleep. It usually takes anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hear ya! The last few weeks have been rough. I think she is showing off her milestones for her stuffed animals. "Look at me ugly doll look at me!!"
  • Options
    Going through the same thing. I sometimes just let her do her thing and she gets tired then knocks out. If anything i put her in my bed lay with her until she is out. I feel ur pain
  • Options
    I am just counting the days until pulling up is old news to her. I have had no sleep this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"