Trying to Get Pregnant

Baby Related AW: Suprise U/S Today! (Long)

I went for my annual exam today, and after I was done the doctor was talking to me about setting up my first ultrasound. She said it would prob be sometime this week or next.

So I went out the receptionist and she set me up for Friday. When she gave the woman my info she said oh, shes due for a U/S on her thyroid today at 2:00. I confirmed that with the receptionist. So they talked a bit and decided they could get me in TODAY right after my thyroid U/S.

I was freaking! I wanted DH to be at the first baby U/S but I wasn't going to pass up the chance. So they had me chug a ton of water within 15 min, and of course it didn't work so I got the dildo cam.

Well, after what seemed like forever she finally turned the monitor to me. It was amazing, she zoomed in and showed me the heartbeat. I was amazed. She didn't know if we could hear it, but she turned it up anyways and sure enough there it was. I couldn't help but cry. It was amazing.

Because of my anxiety I had this awful feeling that there wasn't going to be a heartbeat or something was going to be wrong. So it was a huge relief to see that everything is GOOD and we are measuring right on track!

And I got the results of my blood tests I had taken and everything came back negative. I thought it would, but its still nice to hear that!

Thanks for letting me AW =)

Re: Baby Related AW: Suprise U/S Today! (Long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"