3rd Trimester
Options

Who's here

Hi ladies...

Who is here?  I am here.  Had a fun day.... lots of painful irregular contractions since last night, every time they get close to being regular, they stop for a bit.  I am pretty uncomfortable, and would either like them to be regular or go away! 

How is everyone else today?

Re: Who's here

• Options

I'm here!

This might be a lame question but... what do the contractions feel like?

Besides feeling tired and swollen, I don't feel anything else.... When did you start feeling yours?

• Options
    I am here. Also had a fun day, bought some more baby stuff. Just a little rough with the nausea, and it didn't help that it was 92 today. Sorry you're feelin uncomfortable, I hope it gets better!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am here with major back pain and slight cramping here and there.?
  • Options

I'm here. Had an odd day. Went to dinner with MIL and SIL, went to Kmart, go home got my jammies on...

Then my sister called to say my 1 y/o nephew is being brought out by ambulance for seizures (2nd time in 6 months). So I was at the hospital for a bit, he was fine, it was caused by high fever and he is already home now.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Present!

As for me, I've had the worst GD today in quite a while.

I'm pretty sure that I am dying.

• Options
    Bug Bug Bug! I wish I could drive to Vegas and kick the shiit outta that security guard so you could go soak in the pool! I bet that would make you feel a lot better :(
  • Options
    imagethequeeenbee:

Present!

Sorry to hear that. Care to elaborate?

• Options
    I am here!!! Cannot sleep....same old story every friggin night.
  • Options

imageNewLerma:
    Bug Bug Bug! I wish I could drive to Vegas and kick the shiit outta that security guard so you could go soak in the pool! I bet that would make you feel a lot better :(

I'll pick you up on my the way Lerma! Then we can kick his ass and all go for a victory swim!

• Options

Wow ladies that sounds like everyone is having a miserable Sunday.

Leah, sorry about your nephew... glad to hear he is doing better though.

Blessed, mine feel like pretty bad period cramps, stretching around to my back, and lots of belly tightening.

Pbraty - race you!  Just kidding, knowing my luck I will be in this state forever! 

Queen, I hope you aren't dying, bc that would be no fun!

• Options

Here! Here!

• Options

Layla-

sorry you were so sick today too, hope you feel better, I hear you on the heat!  I am in the high 90s/100s here and it sucks!

Lerma/Leah - I would love that, but he is an old man, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard.  I think I am going to actually make the drive to the houseing association place to get my pass.  I am so fricking swollen!

• Options
    imageleahbrazil:

imageNewLerma:

I'll pick you up on my the way Lerma! Then we can kick his ass and all go for a victory swim!

Sweet! It was pretty decent here today, hot but there was a nice little breeze. I'm still not going to turn down a trip to Vegas even if it is just to go swimming lol!

• Options
    imageleahbrazil:
    imagethequeeenbee:

Present!

Sorry to hear that. Care to elaborate?

Just the general feeling of knots throughout my entire stomach and chest. Last night the acid got so bad that I started throwing it up, and it just hasn't been good since.

Managed to get down a bowl of cereal and a few graham crackers today... blahhh.

• Options
    imageleahbrazil:

I'm here. Had an odd day. Went to dinner with MIL and SIL, went to Kmart, go home got my jammies on...

Then my sister called to say my 1 y/o nephew is being brought out by ambulance for seizures (2nd time in 6 months). So I was at the hospital for a bit, he was fine, it was caused by high fever and he is already home now.

That's scary! I'm glad he's doing okay though. My step-sister used to have seziures and it was terrifying. It makes you feel so helpless because there's really nothing that you can do. =(

• Options
    Wow there's a lot going on today! I can't keep up as well as Bug can, but I hope everyone with aches and pains feels better (I'm SURE that's all of us).
  • Options
    imageNewLerma:
    imageleahbrazil:

imageNewLerma:

Sweet! It was pretty decent here today, hot but there was a nice little breeze. I'm still not going to turn down a trip to Vegas even if it is just to go swimming lol!

Everyone can come, they can't keep out that many pregnant women from the pool!

• Options
    imageleahbrazil:

imageNewLerma:

I'll pick you up on my?the way Lerma! Then we can kick his ass and all go for a victory swim!

I wanna go swimming too!
  • Options

Hi Girls, Just got on here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"