3rd Trimester

are there any of my girls left?!

Re: are there any of my girls left?!

• Congrats on the baby boy!! He is so adorbale.  So how are you liking motherhood?  I can't believe I only have a few more weeks left.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wow! he's already 3 weeks+ old, my gosh-time flies. He's so adorable, which makes me so wana hold mine
  • Loading the player...
  • OH my goodness your LO is cute!
  • Braedan is sooo adorable!

How are you doing momma?

• Thank you thank you thank you!   I love being a mom!   I want another one but I don't want to wait again!  haha!  

The end is near for you girls!

• Your DS is so cute.?
  • I'm here, not for long though! I'm going in to start my induction on Thursday!!! I'll be joining you on the other side soon. lol

By the way.. your LO is the cutest thing ever. I know i've told you that before but I can't help myself!!

• imagebethiex3:

I'm here, not for long though! I'm going in to start my induction on Thursday!!! I'll be joining you on the other side soon. lol

By the way.. your LO is the cutest thing ever. I know i've told you that before but I can't help myself!!

OOO FUN!    and it's okay, I love hearing it.   We went to the mall and everyone stopped us.  I told Howdy "I love having one of the cutest babies in the world" lol

• imageMrsHowdy:
    imagebethiex3:

I'm here, not for long though! I'm going in to start my induction on Thursday!!! I'll be joining you on the other side soon. lol

OOO FUN!    and it's okay, I love hearing it.   We went to the mall and everyone stopped us.  I told Howdy "I love having one of the cutest babies in the world" lol

haha! Your silly. I'd be the same way. Heck when I take my niece out and people tell me how cute she is I get excited and she isn't even mine!

• Hey MrsH!  I can't believe Braeden is already 3 weeks!  He is a doll...see you on the other side soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"