Babies: 9 - 12 Months

s/o C/S moms.. TMI ?

Did anyone have any problems in the potty dept after their c/s? And I mean long term problems with their bowels being effed up.
imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
(in memory of a sweet baby boy)
11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k

Re: s/o C/S moms.. TMI ?

• No, but I have heard of a lot of others having that problem.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My friend had major problems, turned out she had scar tissue that was cutting off the blood flow to her bowels.  Might want to mention it to your dr. if you are really concerned. She had laproscopic surgery to remove it and has been fine since, it was an outpatient procedure.
  • Loading the player...
  • No.  I'm like clockwork :P
  • What kind of problems are you talking about?  I had a c/s & I sometimes have issues, but I thought it was hemroid.
  • I caught c.diff in the hospital after my c/s so, yeah, my colon is basically a piece of junk at this point.
  • I have the same digestive system now as I did before having DD. That said, the first time I tried to go at home...yeah...it felt like I was giving birth. I was actually holding onto a chair because of the crazy cramps. HURT.LIKE.HELL.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup. I'm 6 months PP and my poos are very painful. Like pooping out rocks.
    imageimage Leslie G. My Bio| Bloggy style Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I did and it is just now getting better. ?But for a while I would think that I was normal only to have problems again for a few days. ??

• I JUST started to get back to normal.  It was really bad for awhile there. 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • I just started to feel normal about 2 months ago.

• imagenszeman:
    What kind of problems are you talking about?  I had a c/s & I sometimes have issues, but I thought it was hemroid.

like either very very constipated or not quite making it in time aka peeing out the butt. Sorry. I don't know how else to explain it and it's extremely embarrassing.  I will be seeing my OB tomorrow but I'm so embarrassed I don't know how to bring it up to her. After having DS I was in so much pain from being backed up that I had to have an enema, not even laxatives worked on me.

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • ougrad1ougrad1 member
    It all depends what organs they have to take out to get the baby and then reposition before they close you back up.  I didn't have any problems though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Embarrassed I need poise pads for jumping and running..and sometimes I still sniss.   
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"