So today my doc said... Once your contractions hit 3 mins apart, call us, get up and for for another walk, and then come in. It will help with the progression. Ok, that's good, but seriously, I'm already 3 cm. What if I wait that long to call, then walk even more and I get to the hospital and it's too late for meds. I've said from the beginning that I'm going to have some drugs (more power to those who don't, but I'd be a freaking psycho, I just know it). And I know it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to do it naturally, our bodies were made to, but still... I wanted to say, well, can't I come in and you check me first before I go for another walk!?