3rd Trimester

To call or not to call....

I have my weekly appointment today at 2:15.  This morning I have been noticing wetness in my underwear, but its not the normal "snail trail" stuff.  Its clear and just wet, not "gooey" (thats a lovely word in this situation isn't it? lol).  Do I call the doctor or just wait until 2:15?  If its just a slow leak then a few hours won't hurt, right?  I'm not sure which direction to go with this one.

Re: To call or not to call....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards