1st Trimester

**Jingle Bellies Tuesday Cinco de Mayo check-in**

**You may notice that I've removed the actual list of names/EDDs. You can view the list here:

https://docs.google.com/View?docID=dcms5ptv_15k5cddft&revision=_latest

Wanna be added? New here? This is a group for women expecting to have their baby in December. If you would like to join our group, please email me your information! My email address is  stacialynn@live.com. Please include your screen name, name, age and estimated due date. (Your information will be posted within 24 hours.)

To put the Jingle Bellies badge in your siggy, click on "my bump" in upper left corner of screen. Click on "edit my profile". Scroll down to the signature line box and type in the following code (without the *).

[img*]https://i44.tinypic.com/121ali9.jpg[/img*]         

If you would like to update your due date, please email me and be sure to include your original due date, that way it is easier for me to find you!  If you don't see your name yet, and you've e-mailed me, I will update the list tonight.

I will post a check-in daily, but cannot guarantee what time of day!!  Please let me know if you have any suggestions for QOTD (question of the day). If you have not sent me your information, you can do so at any time. Congratulations on your BFPs and feel free to post any information about yourselves here, including symptoms!

Tuesday 5/5/09   Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Question of the day (QOTD): 

With it being a semi-popular drinking day, do you have a favorite virgin drink/cocktail? (even if you never drank before you got pg)

Stacia:  I love virgin "daquiris"/virgin strawberry "margaritas"! Yep--load me up with the sugar!

image BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: **Jingle Bellies Tuesday Cinco de Mayo check-in**

• I've been enjoying virgin bloody mary's. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still love "Shirley Temples" ...it reminds me of being a little girl and going "somewhere fancy" (that's the only time we could have them!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • pina coladas, margaritas, strawberry daquiris are all good with me.

?I also tried a virgin bloody mary a little while ago and it was surprisingly good!

Now if only I could find a good virgin wine!!?

• I've been drinking virgin margaritas and bloody mary's. Mmmmm.
  • Nope... I guess i'm boring.
  • imageMrsGarciatobe:
    I've been enjoying virgin bloody mary's. 

me too...had a few over the weekend

• I usually drink Sprite with grenadine.  I think that's a Shirley Temple minus the orange. 

Its a good "faking it" drink for when you don't want people to know you aren't drinking.  Get it in a short glass with a stir straw, and it looks like a cherry vodka sour.

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • Truthfully, I really hadn't thought about it being Cinco de Mayo - we've been too busy here (and sick!) so....we'll pass this time.  But usually I would probably have margaritas, Corona's or something.
  • Bloody Mary, Mojito's, Shirley Temples and cranberry and tonic with lime.
  • Totally love a virgin daiquiri, especially with a lot of whipped cream on top!  YUM.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've gotten back into Shirley Temples in general (after not having them since childhood), but Cinco de Mayo is definitely a virgin daiquiri/margarita holiday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Grape Vodka and sprite
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pina Coladas =) The best ones are ruined by rum

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• My parents have a huge 4th of July party with one frozen drink they blend up for everyone... It has pina colada as well as Strawberry daiquiri mix in it - I am picturing how that will taste without any alcohol in it? Probably not the same, but it will have to do.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Gotta love the virgin daquiris! And there's nothing like a Shirley Temple, even though I haven't had one in years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would love a strawberry margarita! But, I'm sure it would not stay in my tummy very long. Maybe I will attempt to make myself a virgin daiquiri of sorts. I have never been a fruity beverage drinker, but it might just settle my  5 o'clock issues. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I love booze free Pina Coladas!!!!   :)   
  • Pina Colada for me.  I love the coconut and pineapple taste.
  • I could really go for a big virgin strawberry daquiri! It's semi warm here in MI today, and that drink would really taste good on a day like today.
  • Bloody's for me!
  • I swear by cranberry juice, sprite and a twist of lime!  Super yummy!
  • strawberry daquiris...they are yummy
  • Virgin Strawberry Daquiri's all the way!
  • imagekrissyh21:
    My parents have a huge 4th of July party with one frozen drink they blend up for everyone... It has pina colada as well as Strawberry daiquiri mix in it - I am picturing how that will taste without any alcohol in it? Probably not the same, but it will have to do.

Aw, that takes me back to my senior trip in Cancun (long before what my DD calls the "pig cold") and I loved them, I think they are called a Miami Vice.  Double Yum!

• nealblnealbl member

Water. That is all I drink right now. everything else give me heartburn.

• nadiarlnadiarl member

Cinco de DRINKO!!!!

water, best drink EVER! and sparkling apple cider. cran and soda.

• I've been so busy trying to keep my food down that I haven't given it much thought! I did find it very unfair when my entire husband's family had margaritas for mother-in-laws bday and I was stuck drinking water with his 78 year old aunt!!!
  • imagetlquist:
    I still love "Shirley Temples" ...it reminds me of being a little girl and going "somewhere fancy" (that's the only time we could have them!)

ditto this...and I also like strawberry diaquiris 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have a favorite virgin drink, but a mojito would probably be good. I love love love those.
  • I *LOVE* virgin strawberry  margaritas!
  • On a cruise I went on a couple of years ago they had these drinks called mango tango's, it was like a pina colda mango smoothie mix thing. ?They were great even without?alcohol?in them!!
  • DereKimDereKim member
    sprite w cranberry and lime. refreshing in this florida heat.
  • I haven't had one yet, but this weekend I am going to a bachelorette party and I am definitely ordering a virgin Pina Colada.... reminds me of basking in the caribbean rays just 3 short months ago......
  • Haven't actually registered as a Jingle Belly, but wanted to answer anyway!  Favorite cocktail is bloody mary made with zing zang!  Yum Yum!

• I couldn't agree more! CHEERS!
  • Virgin Ceasers for me
  • imageDereKim:
    sprite w cranberry and lime. refreshing in this florida heat.

This but I am totally trying the virgin bloody mary!

• I'm pretty boring - I don't have any "fake" drinks.  I've been pretty happy with sparkling water.  Most of our friends know now, so I just don't care... Big Smile
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love most everything fruity and frozen
  • I'd have to go with virgin pina coladas...yum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"