Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Questions

I had a m/c on 4/27 it was a chemical pregnancy. i only bled for like 3 or 4 days and it was never eally heavy but i did pass clots. how long after a natural m/c until i start a normal period and did i bleed enough to get everything out? I am moving out of state next week so i am going to have to find a new doc so i dont want to go any further with the one that i have. BTW this was a Clomid pg i had been on Clomid for 2 months.

Re: Questions

• With my natural M/C in January my period came 28 days after the first day I started to M/C. With every lady it is different though so there's really no clean cut answer.

I would guess that with a chemical pregnancy your bleeding sounds like it was normal. If you aren't totally sure then I would call your Dr. and try to be seen before you move and have him check your HCG level.

So sorry for your loss.

imageimage

• image KateAndMark:

With my natural M/C in January my period came 28 days after the first day I started to M/C. With every lady it is different though so there's really no clean cut answer.

I would guess that with a chemical pregnancy your bleeding sounds like it was normal. If you aren't totally sure then I would call your Dr. and try to be seen before you move and have him check your HCG level.

So sorry for your loss.

?

?

Thank you so much, i hope i start that soon, i'm ready to try again...?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards