Babies: 9 - 12 Months

B-day party ?s

I'm working on planning DD's b-day party. I don't want it to be a huge thing, as she is too young to remember it. However, my extended family is quite large, and its hard to invite one without inviting another.

So, first question- how much extended family did you invite? I'm thinking of inviting a few of my aunts/uncles that are closer than the rest, but I'm not sure if its overkill to invite them. I also plan to invite great grandparents as well. 

Second, are you giving any favors? Just to kids, or are you making an adult favor as well? I was thinking of doing this, maybe something with her photo, but am not sure. Thanks!

Re: B-day party ?s

• We have a large extended family too. Thankfully only our moms' sides live in town. We invited our uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, siblings, and a few close friends. That put it at about 50 (including the kids). I'm expecting about 30 to show. We couldn't really exclude anyone invite-wise, so we just kind of hoped that some wouldn't show!

I think we'll have about 10ish kids. I bought bubbles for the kids, that's all. No favors for adults. Favor bags for kids I think are more for when they're older.

I am planning to send a pic of DD from her party in the thank you cards.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Her 1st is going to be big. around 100 people. We have huge families and this is the one and only we will be inviting everybody too. All others will be close. immediate family and friends

No favors but I am hiring a face painter/balloon artist for the kids (there will be about 30 kids) and we also will have a jumper (this is a freebe, know a friend).

• Loading the player...
  • We are having a cookout Saturday on his 1st birthday.  I think we invited about 30-40 people.  I'm doing little treat bags for the kids.  We are going w a Sesame Street theme and the cake will have that for a border with a photo of him scanned on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"