2nd Trimester

POLL - Your Positive Pee Stick...

13»

Re: POLL - Your Positive Pee Stick...

• yes. i saved the one that the results stayed on, but had to throw away the digitals that all disapeared.
  • Actually after I showed it to my husband in a special way with card, he disassembled it and took just the little strip of paper out of it that showed two pink lines so that we could scrapbook it and no there's no urine on the paper strip. It was a perfect way to keep it but not be grossed out or have to keep the entire stick so I could still scrapbook it for my now 12 week old son.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes..from my 1st pregnancy and this one as well.
  • Nope - just took a picture.
  • Yup all three. Plus 2 from my first pregnancy!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We kept everything from my pregnancy with Ethan. I had a death in utero with the first so we held onto everything because we did not have anything from the first.

But I thought it was odd my hubby wanted to save it and now it's in a curio in our dining room. lol. The result is long gone though.

• Yup, I kept both of mine...although one was digital and the words disappeared....and the other one you can barely see anything anymore.  I'm very sentimental about keeping things like that.....not sure what I will do with them though! 
  • Yep! I have the real thing and pictures. Not sure what to do with them yet- but I have them just in case.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep...I kept mine :D
  • Yup, all three of them. The first one was a cheap, CVS brand and the second blue line is faded but I still got it in the box with the other two ! I was thinking what in the world could I possibly do with them in the future, so they might get thrown out sooner or later . . .

• JstnJLJstnJL member
    Yes, I have mine saved in my keepsake box....I also took pictures of it....after TTC for so long, I was in shock!!!
    and the greatest of these is love......2/10/07 David Noah joined us 08/08/09 Proud BE mommy! Colbie Faith joined us 05/20/11!
  • Every weekend we clean our apartment while complaining about how much crap we have and that we have to get rid of so much crap.  Yesterday we seriously fretted over whether to save it.... threw it out.  In 7 months we'll have all the proof we need.
  • I kept all 3 of mine. I took 3 to make sure I really was pregnant before we told anyone.
  • Kept two of them. It wasn't my idea or DH's. Took pictures of ours, went to the doctor's office for another test and he said to keep if for a scrap book. I was like, "Wha?"

I thought, well I could keep their little cheap looking one, or keep the pretty one's I paid for...

So I kept them and once we start the baby scrap book, i'll paste 'em in there. Hoping it's a boy, but if it's a girl, the 2 pink lines will be a nice touch.

• I kept mine....and can't stop looking at it!!!
  • HA! I still have all three! I also took a picture too! I will eventually throw them away the further along the pregnancy progresses. Im still in such shock now; I wanted to keep them for a little bit. Yes
  • I'm sorry to say I didn't. I wanted a blood test to confirm before I told DH, so I threw it away. It never even occured to me until I joined TheBump about a week after my BFP. DH might have been a bit disappointed - his mom kept hers from his younger bro, who is going to be 20 in Oct. I now know better for next time.
  • Nope threw them both away.
  • We didn't keep it...I took a digital test and it is only readable for 24 hours, but we made sure to take plenty of pics!!!

• hbach83hbach83 member
    Yep. Saved it with both of my kids.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"