Phoenix Babies

Need Childcare?

Hello!

My name is Brandi, I am currently a nanny throughout the school year for a teacher, his wife and their 3 children ages 7 months, 7 years old, and 13 years old. Since he has have the summer off, I will be unemployed for the summer. Instead of sitting around the house and "nesting" all day, I wanted to keep myself busy with something that I love doing.

Last year I was teaching summer school for middle school kids, but since enrollment is down, so is hiring. I will be out of a job, so I thought that I would nanny into the summer. I am really experienced with children from ages 0-13. I have taught preschool for a Kyrene District elementary school, and have been a nanny for several years. If you need someone during the summer for your kids, I am available from May 20th until August 15th. Either at my house, or yours, whatever works best. Daytime until early evening. My husband doesn't care either way! I live in downtown Tempe and am 5 months pregnant, just keep that in mind. I am very active and very healthy, so no worries there!

Contact me if you are interested (branmuffin482@gmail.com), I would love to talk details with you. Hope to hear from you soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"