2nd Trimester
Options

Sore ribs

My ribs have been killing me for the last two days. It's right below my breasts so I wondered if my bra is too tight, but it feels more internal and I haven't had any relief when I take it off. I've heard of this happening to pregnant women in their third tri as their belly pushes up against the diaphragm. But I'm only 24 weeks and yes I do have a belly but not a huge one.

Anyway just curious if someone else has experienced this in their second trimester.

Re: Sore ribs

• Options
    Do you notice yourself slouching through the day? I wonder if the extra booby weight is pushing on your ribs?
  • Options
    Yes! I have been experiencing this for a while now. I have heard it is the breast bone and rib cage pushing up against each other and I am hoping it is nothing more than that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ok thanks I think it just feels better to hear from someone who can relate!  It could be the extra weight of my boobs. They are pretty gynormous these days!
  • Options
    My ribs sometimes feel sore near the bottom, but I think it's more because DS likes to kick in that area.
  • Options
    I have been having the same kind of pain these past few days.If you stretch it seems to help a bit.I am also glad I am not the only one feeling that sort of pain.
  • Options
    I started feeling the same pain after my boobs got a mind of their own and shot up 3.5 cup sizes. Indifferent That could explain some of your pain...
  • Options

Ive had this for the last few weeks as well and it hurts to breathe sometimes, im hoping its just growing pains and was holding out till my Dr apt next week to mention it.?

But i can?defiantly?relate!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"