2nd Trimester

Sorry for the dumb question

I guess I should have started with a - hi this is my first post although I have been reading many of your posts for months but was a little shy to jump right in. I am 16 weeks pregnant and apparently not advanced enough for 2nd trimester board. I did go back and read the are you new here post which i never noticed before today.

Anyway thanks again for being so welcoming... it would be a little easier if there were some way to search topics so you can avoid asking something that has already been covered. Its tough to know and I don't really have time to read back through all of the posts every time I have a question or something on my mind.

Re: Sorry for the dumb question

• You should get yourself a ticker...
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Umm... at the bottom of every page, there is a box that says "Search Boards"

NFT

• Loading the player...
  • Hello and welcome.

You CAN search the board for specific topics.  It's not 100% all of the time, but it works more often than not.

• The Bump Gods have been talking about adding a Google feature, which would be fantastic. But seriously, ask whatever you want. I also wish they'd bring back the ignore feature.

• Don't sweat it.  If people are really that peeved at your question, maybe they should just not bother answering instead of being catty.  Besides, in your 16th week, you have every right to be posting on 2nd tri.  Welcome to the war zone!!
  • Not a dumb question.  I asked the same thing when I was 16 weeks.  A lot of us have different levels of experience being pregnant/raising kids and its normal to get freaked out or nervous about things we just don't have experience with.  Welcome, and don't be afraid to ask questions.  Who cares if some immature divas flame you for it!
    >a>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just don't ask if you can ride roller coasters!
  • please don't apologize.  welcome. 
  • I did - I actually thought I did it before but I guess you have to copy it and paste into your profile which I just figured out. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Thanks - I swear I looked all over for the feature in fear that I'd ask something stupid but I couldn't find it. NOW i see it - way down there at the bottom. I feel like "search" features should be at the top! Thanks for helping me out.
  • Yes, I partially blame thebump for a lot of the repeated questions because I think they should make the search feature better.
  • afgafg member

welcome, welcome! No need to be shy.

you can use the search feature below, which doesn't always work or just go ahead and ask your question.  A lot of questions on here are repeats anyway.  Just enjoy and ask away!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"