2nd Trimester

When did you first feel movement??

I know I have a while before I feel anything but I'm just wondering when it starts. It is probably different from person to person. It was so weird to see the baby moving last week at my NT scan and not feel it at all. You'd think if something was alive and moving inside you you could feel it. Crazy. I'm so exited to feel him/her kicking.

Re: When did you first feel movement??

• I'm 16w4d and I haven't felt a thing yet...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You are right, it is different for everyone. If you have an anterior placenta it might be a really long time, but I started to feel her around 17/18 weeks or so, but not consistently until 20 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely different woman to woman. I swear I have felt our LO. Obviously, not kicking or anything, but as if s/he's swimming around in there and collided with a wall. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. It wasn't hugely noticeable,but it was definitely different than anything else. It comes few and far between, but when it does....It's incredible!!
  • I just started feeling her yesterday.  My doctor told me I had an anterior placenta though so that had alot to do with why it took so long to feel her.  Now it seems like I feel her all the time, it's exciting.  Be patient it will happen.

• 16 weeks on the day.  I have a posterior placenta.
  • I felt flutters at 15 weeks, more consistently just last week at 16 weeks. Seems early, but it's true!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 18 weeks, I'm kinda on the plus size
  • afgafg member

I started feeling her around 16weeks.

don't forget how tiny she still is!

• Started feeling movement around 18 weeks.  Became an everyday occurance around 20 weeks.  Now at 23 weeks, I feel it several times a day & it's alot stronger.
  • I still dont feel anything Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I still haven't felt anything yet (22wks)?!? Or at least I don't think so. I think everything is 'gas'. I'm starting to worry.

• 18 weeks 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I have an anterior placenta and I started feeling little somethings at around 20-21 weeks, but it hasn't become consistent yet.  I'm hoping that she will pick up soon!  It's so cool!!

• I still haven't felt anything yet.  I think the baby is lazy, just like DH.

• The only movement I have is the current rumble of my tummy telling me it's lunch time...Sad
  • I don't think I have felt anything yet. I get some gas bubbles at times but I am pretty sure thats what it is.. Hopefully I feel him/her soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started feeling little "flutters" around 17 weeks.  GL!
  • 15 and a half weeks.
  • I started to feel my little guy right around 20 weeks. I think I might have felt little flutters around 18 weeks.
  • 17 wks 3 days, and hasn't stopped since!  Had the big u/s today and saw how long the baby's legs and arms are! Just like his daddy <3
  • Nothing yet :( 16 wks.
  • I felt her at 15 weeks and a few days...then nothing for about two weeks then I felt her again maybe once or twice between 17-19. Off and on for a few more weeks then at 24 weeks I felt her alll the time!!!! She is now moving like crazy at 25 weeks
  • i started feeling a strange sensation in my stomach about a week or two ago and the doctor said it was the baby... not big kicks or anything, but just like something is moving or swimming around in there. I can't wait for the big movements tho!!
  • i started feeling a strange sensation in my stomach about a week or two ago and the doctor said it was the baby... not big kicks or anything, but just like something is moving or swimming around in there. I can't wait for the big movements tho!!
  • just felt him/her for the 1st time last night!  day before 18 weeks.  i'm tipped back too, so they said it would take longer--i was begining to wonder if i was ever going to feel it!
  • i started feeling movement at 17.5 weeks. daily/regular movement began at 19 weeks, and im not a 'skinny'  person. many of my more slender friends didnt feel movement til 20 weeks though, so i guess it all depends. i havent felt what i could describe as solid kicks yet (im 21.5 weeks), but i feel her moving all the time all day long! i love it...so far anyway Big Smile
  • I've been feeling lots of movement since 15w4d.
  • sam19sam19 member
    I think I'm starting to feel movements but I have to really concentrate on it. If I'm up and busy then I never feel anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"