2nd Trimester
Options

*~*August Beach Babies Monday check-in*~*

2»

Re: *~*August Beach Babies Monday check-in*~*

• Options

Um, yeah....we found out last tues what we are having so we really haven't started on the nursery yet, other than ripping out the carpet so we can get wood floors put down in there. I am thinking something nautical-themed but haven't found anything I love yet....still looking and hoping it all magically comes together in time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have decided to decorate the nursery as if it were a cabin/lodge. We have our bed and dresser already, and hopefully the bedding will be in soon. The set came w/ a few pieces that we won't use (I don't like being too matchy-matchy), but for the price we couldn't pass it up. I cleaned out the room this past weekend, and think that we will paint this coming weekend. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. 

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the chandelier hung (mini-chandelier from Wal-Mart).

The walls have been primed and a friend of ours put up a chair rail and wainscoting.  I think I have decided on a shade of pink for the upper part of the walls.  The lower part/chair rail will be cream.

We have not picked out a crib (the one we were given was recalled, so we are supposed to get a voucher to purchase a new one at Babies R Us).  I'm leaning toward the DaVinci Kalani in espresso.

I bought the Dwell Studio Olivia bedding (from Target, but it's sold out so I bought on ebay). 

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Options
    Well, we're making progress, slowly but surely!  DH painted the nursery last week--it's now a pale pink.  It looks very pretty!  We are getting new carpeting in both the nursery and in our bedroom.  We need to go to the carpet store this week to pick out the carpeting.  The bedding we picked out is pink and has Winnie the Pooh characters.  We are also getting new windows so hopefully those will be installed soon!  We have yet to order our furniture...we're having a hard time deciding!  My mother just offered to pay for the crib though so that will be a help.  And we just found a glider/ottoman at a consignment shop this weekend for $55!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well....we've bought a lot of things for her nursery however, we are remodeling the downstairs bathroom first and then onto the nursery!!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyName TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This will be my second dd so, I feel much more relaxed on this one, as I havent done anything.  We are trying to sell our place to move into a bigger place, so am trying to wait it out and see what happens. 

I am fine doing it the week before as long as it gets done.....Then all my DD's stuff from when she was a baby is in storage and buried!!  I am hoping we can sell this place soon, so I can get going!

• Options
    I just realized I'm not on the list anymore!  Can you re-add me to August 28th?  We are having a boy!
  • Options

Hi!!  I'm 22 weeks today!  YAY!!!!  Feeling great except for the migraine headache last night that woke me up.... ugh.   It's gone today and I'm up and about doing well.  Went and did a little shopping around town and still packing up to move soon.

Q of the Day:  We are in the process of buying a house, so we probably won't start the nursery until late May - right after our baby shower!!  I am sooo excited!  We have everything picked out and planned, so now it's just a matter of putting it all together. 

Have a great week everyone!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had gotten the room cleaned out, mostly.  It was an office/junk room before.  Now it seems like dh has piled more crap in there, so I have to get on him about it.  Once it's all cleaned out then we'll really get moving.  My BIL has a crib and changing table/dresser for me already, so I don't have to worry about buying that, yes!  We're not going to paint, it's a khaki color right now.  Still haven't decided on a crib set yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good afternoon!! We just moved a few weeks ago.. So the nursery is pretty non-existent right now!! But, we're using a pattern that's light green with brown trim and giraffes!
  • Options

Hey Ladies!

I just started the nursery today. I bought the paint and I'm giong to start painting tomorrow. I did all the annoying taping today.  I can't wait to start painting and to see how it all turns out. I registered for the A to Z Zebra set from Pottery Barn Kids. We are using the same wall color as in the picture (Ben. Moore Misty Blue).

I bought the dresser/changing table this wkend with a BRU 20% off coupon, so I'm looking forward to getting that and adding it to the room. Other than that, I have to wait for my shower (whenever that is) to complete the room.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

QOTD: Well we have been trying to do the nursery for the past couple of weeks, but I usually get sick during the weekend and not up to doing anything. So far we have half  of her closet done.  I finally had my big U/S and i'm so thankful she is doing great!!!

• Options

Just purchased the bedding and crib, sooo excited about it. My little man started kicking a lot more this weekend (or at least I can feel him more).

?

?

?

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Options
    sadly, we haven't looked at bedding or anything yet. within the next month we will though!
  • Options

IT'S A BOY!-  You can add me to Aug. 12 babies.

We just started painting our baby's room "Key Lime Pie" green.  We have our crib and dresser ready to go in when we finish painting.  I am going to do a jungle theme in the room.  It is so cute I can't wait to get it all together.     

• Options

QOTD: Baby's nursery is coming along! I bought bedding, and DH finished painting. I still need to buy a dresser and a few more decorations. As soon as I can find the charger for my camera, I will have pics :)

I am starting to feel soo much movement. He has been on one side today, and I feel like you can see it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Monday QOTD: How is the nursery coming? PIP your bedding and/or crib:  We are planning on moving before our little one gets here, so we have not begun setting up the nursery yet. But we have picked out the furntiture and I am started buying bedding and other nursery accessories.

We chose the Summer Evening collection by Creations in white.  I had the bedding and accessories made by a number of different people on esty. Here is a photo showing some of the pieces.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic'>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"