3rd Trimester

weird to use diaper stacker as laundry hamper bag?

i doubt i'll be using the hanging diaper stacker thing that comes with my bedding set.  i'm looking around at hampers for dirty baby clothes and just thought of this. i know there is a full slat down the side, but do you think you could just stuff dirty clothes in there as a hamper type thing? or would they just fall out? i haven't seen this diaper stacker yet in person to know how 'loose' that part is. or is this just a dumb idea? thanks :)

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: weird to use diaper stacker as laundry hamper bag?

• well- if it is tight enough that the diapers don't fall out, i don't see why laundry would if you are not overstuffing.

EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• Another friend of mine did this and it worked out great! No need for a separate hamper.
  • Loading the player...
  • As it comes, they'd probably fall out. But if you're handy with sewing at all you could sew up the opening a little bit
  • My MIL got me one and I thought it was a hamper!  When I found out what it was actually for (after feeling a little silly :) I decided to just use it as a hamper anyway!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • you can certainly use it- but trust me- you will be emptying it a LOT. DS goes through a ton of dirty clothes - and we'd fill the diaper stacker every other day if we used it as a hamper - i'd much rather have something bigger that i didn't HAVE to empty constantly.

why not just use it to store diapers?

We acutally have it hanging off of DS's crib and keep his monitor in it- b/c there's no shelf near his crib to put the monitor on.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"