3rd Trimester

gross - return of bleeding gums?

Here I am less than a week before my due date and scheduled induction and all of the sudden my gums started bleeding spontaneously at work today.  Very embarassing - a co-worker pointed it out to me!  I am a crazy toothbrusher - so maybe I got too aggressive this morning - but come on!  Enough with these crazy pregnancy symptoms! 

Re: gross - return of bleeding gums?

• My gums have bled off and on for the past 5 months.  Horrible.  I hate it.  Spontaneous too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • me too.. I'm even embarassed to brush in front of DH Embarrassed
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You're about to get the best pregnancy symptom ever in a week or so!  :D

My gums still bleed all the time, but never spontaneously, thank God.  I DO get spontaneous nosebleeds, tho, which I think is worse, cuz that has a higher percentage likelihood of ending up on your shirt.

• do salt water rinses! teaspoon of salt and warm water...swish the whole glass every night....make sure your not scrubbing your teeth!

put the brush at ?a 45 degree angle so the bristles are at the gum line....also floss ut make sure you shape the floss as a c shape...if you go straight down youll slice yourself!

make sure all you girls are using ACT fluoride rinse with NOOOOO ALCOHOL!!!!!

gets off soapbox?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"