Trying to Get Pregnant

Any one 21-25?

2»

Re: Any one 21-25?

• I will be 25 in a few weeks and DH and I are going to start ttc in July.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageladymgray:

Chels- 

i am 29, so not in the age range you were looking to hear from.  :)  that said, i just wanted to offer two thoughts:

a) you shouldn't be worried about what ANYONE else thinks re: your TTC decisions.  there are always going to be people who think whatever they want to think, so don't worry about them, just worry about you and your husband and whether or not you guys feel ready.

b) my early-childhood development teacher once said something that i think is very wise "no one is EVER 100% ready to be a parent."  i think she meant two things:  firstly, if you have never done it, you can't be ready until you have.  secondly, if you understand the range and depth of the responsibility you are undertaking, to claim 100% readiness is to deny what a HUGE responsibility you are taking on.  that said:

c) considering a and b, i would just sit with yourself for a bit (not worrying about your husband or anyone else) and decide if this is what you want right now.  if you do, and your DH is still on board, go for it.

whatever happens, good luck!

I'll be 25 on Saturday and ditto this exactly.  We're currently TTC #2 (got pg with DS when I was 22, born when I was 23).  Put your age aside, if you're ready, then you're ready.  If you're not ready, you're not.  I hate how everyone makes such a big deal about age, USUALLY it's just a meaningless number.  GL on your decision.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I'll be 25 in June too!

• 23 here, and have been TTC since before I turned 23, so I definitely feel ready for it to happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"