Trying to Get Pregnant

Flustered!

TTC is sucking the life outta me! This is the second month in a row I'm late. Last month i was 4 days late and then poof AF came for a visit grr... Now i'm 4 days late with still no signs of AF except a tiny drop( and i mean tiny. i almost missed it) yesterday and i took 2 test and both said neg. WTF!!!! ok rant over.

Re: Flustered!

• If you lurked then you know what I'm going to ask and say, So I won't bother to type it out.  So answer my questions then...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you charting if not how do you know your late? How long have you been TTC. Have you read Taking charge of your fertility?
  • Loading the player...
  • Whats your question????

• MSC03MSC03 member

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all of your tickers...

Whoa, wait. Is that your full name in your siggy?

imageimage
  • please post your chart so we can figure out what is up with your screwy LP making you late.

No chart?   then you're not late... either you O'd late and are waiting on AF still.   Or you are pg - but your tests say no.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • boxieboxie member
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all of your tickers...

Whoa, wait. Is that your full name in your siggy?

LMAO!!

• imageFirefighters Girl:
    Are you charting if not how do you know your late? How long have you been TTC. Have you read Taking charge of your fertility?
    I'm kinda charting.... and no i havent read it yet been a lil busy with work. i have a card from my OB/GYN to track my periods and have been checking my CM and writing down when we have BD but no success yet. I plan on going back to my OB/GYN  to talk about charting more and maybe running some test since we have been TTC for over 2yrs now.
  • imagelilkitten022185:
    imageFirefighters Girl:
    Are you charting if not how do you know your late? How long have you been TTC. Have you read Taking charge of your fertility?
    I'm kinda charting.... and no i havent read it yet been a lil busy with work. i have a card from my OB/GYN to track my periods and have been checking my CM and writing down when we have BD but no success yet. I plan on going back to my OB/GYN  to talk about charting more and maybe running some test since we have been TTC for over 2yrs now.

Kinda Charting?

• MSC03MSC03 member

imagelilkitten022185:
    imageFirefighters Girl:

Charting is using your BBT to see if/when you ovulate. What you have is a just a calendar. CM is a sign of ovulation, but it doesn't mean you actually ovulated.

imageimage
  • i have the printed out stuff at home. the only thing i havent been doing is the BBT and i know its prolly the most important thing to do. with my job it's very hard to do because i dont wake up the same time everyday due to ppl needing an ambulance at all hours of the day and night.
  • imagelilkitten022185:
    i have the printed out stuff at home. the only thing i havent been doing is the BBT and i know its prolly the most important thing to do.

Yup

• Sorry for sounding b!tchy but prolly is NOT a word.

If you go more than 60 days without AF then call your dr, and yes BBT is the important part of charting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"