3rd Trimester

Cant sleep... bored... nothing on TV

This royally sucks.

What's up tonight?

Re: Cant sleep... bored... nothing on TV

• Hmm....not much apparently.  Bored.  Need to go to bed soon. 
  • Membranes were stipped today and I am having lots of cramping or what could be possible contractions. Some of them I am able to time and seem kind of consistant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageashalsup:
    Membranes were stipped today and I am having lots of cramping or what could be possible contractions. Some of them I am able to time and seem kind of consistant.

WOW! This must be hard for you now... I cant imagin having contractions now and trying to get some rest.

Im just plain uncomfy and have tons of pressure... and im totally cranky to boot.

Are your contrax far apart?

• Since this is my first PG I am not sure if they are "real" contrax or not. It starts out like a bad bramping feeling right along my pelvis and then will shoot to my back. Sometimes they are lasting anywhere between 35-45seconds and others are more of a shooting pain and thats it. They are pretty frequent though, I would say about 10 mins apart. If they get worse I am going to track them with contraction master.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was answering some ChaCha questions but got frustrated because it's too late, and I'm sick of explaining to 12 year olds over texts what a clitoris is or how a guy masturbates.

So now i am sitting here wondering if I should just try to sleep. DH is playing video games, boring!

• I feel ya on the bored thing.. I have been like that for the past few day though. I think I am in my nesting stage of pregnancy, I don't want to go anywhere but I'm soo bored I can't stand it. lol

Been having problems sleeping, feeling so uncomfortable and been having slight pains and tightness. Good thing I have a Doc appointment soon. So what is up with you besides being bored.

• I am bored...just trying to keep myself awake at work....
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepatrickandkim:
    I am bored...just trying to keep myself awake at work....

@ Work?! Tongue Tied

• I'm at work also, what do you do? i am a night auditor at a Hotel.

• OMG! Late night working moms!  You guys have all my respect... I dont think I could ever do that.

Koodos to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"