2nd Trimester

*~*August Beach Babies Monday check-in*~*

2»

Re: *~*August Beach Babies Monday check-in*~*

• I would have to say our favorite for casual dinning is Red Robin, I love there fries!!!

We bought paint for the nusery yesterday, it is so girl! For the main walls we bought Pooh Corner (very pal green), Tinker Bell (very soft green almost the color of our post) for the accent wall and then Moonlight Waltz ( a nice purple) to paint little turtles and dragonflys with.

• Hi there!  I would like to be added.  New to this.  EDD is Aug. 16.  This is our first child, so we are very excited.  Feeling pretty well, just feel tired a lot and felt dizzy last week, not a fun feeling.  Having big u/s in two weeks and anxious to know sex of the baby.

Favorite restaurant currently:  Chipotle!

• Loading the player...
  • HEY HOT MAMAS..

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & YOUR BABIES.

QOTD: IMMA SAY 'GRASSFIELDS'. ITS LOCATED IN ANDOVER,MA.

MMM"

=]?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • wooo 8/17/09! We find out the gender on friday :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My favorite restaurant would have to be Sushihana. Since I had to eliminate sushi from my diet, I would say that right now I love Mexican food (especially bean burritos)!

I'm off to the doctor in an hour; I can't wait to see our little one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey everyone!  I'm currently loving Red Robin, lol.  Their burgers are delicious and I just found out that it was founded by the father of my brother's best friend.  He sold it, tho, for millions of dollars...hehe.  Now I feel a responsibility to spend money there.  Stick out tongue

If anyone has some tips on curing an EXTREMELY stuffed nose PLEASE pm me.  I'm dying over here!

• Good Afternoon ~

I had a fantastic weekend as well! The sellers on our house agreed to fix all of the issues that came up in our home inspection and they signed the addendum! So, we still close on April 30! We have our BIG u/s on Thursday and we are excited to start picking out decorations for the nursery! We cannot wait to see our little one again! We haven't seen it since 9w4d, so there will be a major difference! Hopefully it will cooperate and we can finally settle on a name!  Good Luck to all the girls finding out this week!

Favorite Restaurant: Teak, a thai restaurant locally! I love the asparagus rolls!

• Ugh, it's finally Monday!!! We have our BIG u/s today. Yes, I know we already know the sex... but it's great to get to see the baby for a long time!!! I just can't wait till this afternoon. The time better fly.

When I'm done, we'll go crazy shopping for the baby Big Smile

Favorite restaurant? I have way too many. Mainly sushi places.?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant?

I don't really have one.  Lately I have liked Mama Fu's or anywhere with a salad bar.  During first tri, I really like 5 Guys Burgers.

I will be 20 weeks tomorrow.  I cannot believe I am halfway there.  The LO has been moving around more and more, but DH still hasn't gotten a chance to feel her. I am pretty sure that she can see through me because every time I put my hand on my belly she stops moving!

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Good Afternoon Ladies!

My favorite restaurant is my kitchen when my hubby cooks. He is a chef.  Other than that, when we go out, I love Fridays and Applebees.

And I found out last weekend Im having a BOY and I am so excited!! Now I will have one of each!

• 8 days til the big U/S!

I am not fan of chains so my favorite restaurant is a bar and grill here in St. Louis. I also love St. Louis Bread Company (which the rest of the country calls Panera Bread).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello fellow August ladies! I have been around for a little while but didn't catch one of these posts until today! 

I'm due August 17th and we find out next week what we are having!  I hope the baby cooperates as we can't WAIT to know what we're having. 

My favorite restaurant is Vesta Dipping Grill but the budget doesn't allow too many outings there.  Lately, I've been eating Subway almost everyday. Don't worry, I get the veggie sandwich- no lunchmeat!  :)    

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good afternoon, ladies!

I'm headed to my monthly dr. appointment here in a few minutes. I'm so excited to see and hear baby!! Smile

In my hometown in Kansas we have this great authentic Mexican restaurant, Anchor Inn. The chips and salsa are superb, as are the taquitos and the rice. Mmmm...makes me want some right now! We also have a great pizza joint called Ken's. Their thin crust pizza is to die for and brings back memories of going there after high school football and basketball games. (It was quite the hangout!) As far as chains go, I love love love Jason's Deli and Panera. Yummy!

I'm really anxious for our big u/s appointment on April 8. My dr. likes to wait until 22-23 weeks so the baby will cooperate better. Let's hope he/she does after waiting this long! I really want to know so DH and I can start registering (and I can start perusing Baby Gap Outlet!).

Have a blessed Monday, everyone!

• Hi My user Name is NKaye21 and  I would like to be added to the list. I am due Aug 20th. We are going to find out the sex of the baby. The BIG u/s is next Monday the 30th!!
  • Please add me to the list:  EDD - August 21st, and we are finding out the sex Wed the 25th!

My favorite restraunt is anything Italian!

• Favorite restaurant? Chain restaurant would be A&W or Wendy's.  Eat out restaurant would be called Opa (yummy Greek food). 

I have been feeling great and I feel the little Pumpkin moving around all the time, which is so nice! I just started to feel some pressure along my lower abdomen (below baby etc) yesterday, but it's not painful.  Also, finding it hard to get comfortable for sleeping.   

Have a good week!!!!! 

• QOTD: I think my favorite resturant is a local Italian place......... LOVE their chicken marsala.. if I have to choose a chain place.. hrmm.. fast food mexican at Moe's! Could eat that every day! that or Panera.. yum.. ok now I'm hungry!

My pregnancy is going well. Nothing new to report..

• QOTD:  My favorite restaurant is probably "Sienna."  It's a contemporary northern italian restaurant in the neighborhood that I live in.  It is expensive, but it is soooooo good! 
    >a>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Please put me down for a girl! Thanks =)

My favorite restaurant is a local Mexican place.  I swear I cannot get enough Mexican food right now!

• I have been getting super carppy sleep for the past two week, but other than that nothing to report.

My favorit resturant is Red Robin...mmmmm

• We get our big u/s next Tues.  I'm starting to get excited, even though originally I didn't want to know the sex, but my DH did.  We decided we'll find out for this one, but not the next. 

My favorite restaurant in the town I grew up in is a local pizza joint called the Taos Pizza Outback.  Best pizza ever!  My favorite restaurant here is Jasmine Thai, also a local joint.  I tend to like the local places better than the chain restaurants.  However, I love me some Carraba's now and then!

• chrissyk88 add me to team pink for august 5th

• Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant??I love several restaurants but if I had to choose one it would be PF Chang's. I'm a vegetarian and they have an amazing selection of vegetarian items and their food is always consistently good. Yum!
  • I am having a girl!

Also, my favorite restaurant is a little local pne called DJ Houdecks, it is a pub style restaurant with amazing food.

I have 2 dogs,  a black lab, and a cocker spaniel but NO tattoos.

• I have a lot of favorite restaurants...for chains I guess Macaroni Grill or Melting Pot. But I also love our local BBQ joint Bear Creek (amazing sunday brunch) and our local italian place DiGiovannis...mmm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I already responded already but had to let you know we are having a boy! We are so excited!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hendrixmama - EDD Aug. 20th - BOY!!

My favorite restaurant is this wonderful Lebanese place in Portland, OR called Nicholas Restaruant, it's the best food in town!  Cheap food and huge portions!

• We just found out... we're having a girl! Party!!!

Monday QOTD: What is your favorite Restaurant?
    Any Asian cuisine restaurant! I love Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi... my favorite is currently Sushi Town, where they have a conveyor belt of freshly prepared rolls making it's way around the sushi bar.

Wednesday QOTD: Do you have any pets?
    Yes, we have 3 pets - a 1yo Yorkie/Maltese puppy, new to the family in 2009. Then we have 2 cats, Zelda a 3yo fluffy tortoise shell calico and Loki a 7yo black short hair.

Friday QOTD: Do you have any tattoos?
    Nope! I think I'd be too chicken to ever get one, plus I don't know what would be that important to want it permanently engraved on my body for life.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"