Canada Babies

superstore diapers?

They were on sale and already much cheaper than the big brands... I bought a box.  I haven't cracked in to them yet but I am wondering what to expect.  Have you used them?  How do they compare to other diapers?

What diapers do you use?  What store brand diapers have you tried?

Re: superstore diapers?

• all i can tell you is that with my son, he couldnt have no-name diapers. they gave him a rash. although he had weird skin as a baby. He could only use huggies diapers and pampers wipes. as well as that problem i know the no-name ones leaked a lot and didnt fit him as well as the more well-known brands. I hope this helps and i really hope you are fortunate enough to be able to use them without any problems...GL!!!!   Paradise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat
  • We use cloth now, but we used pampers before- only thing that didn't give A a rash.  As far as store brands, we had used the Kirklands from Costco.  3 or 4 diapers into that huge, giant case, DS was allergic to them- so I took them down to the Women in Need Society...
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • I tried those ones after hearing that they were made by Pampers (not sure if that's true or not).  I loved the price....but they didn't work for us.  I found they leaked and they gave DS a rash.  We only use Pampers.  I have tried a couple other store brands and they just didn't work for us.
  • I'm glad you posted this question b/c I have been considering buying the Kirkland or President's Choice diapers to try with the new baby.  After reading all of the replies though, I think we better stick to what we've always used (Pampers). 
  • image goldenprincess:
    I'm glad you posted this question b/c I have been considering buying the Kirkland or President's Choice diapers to try with the new baby.  After reading all of the replies though, I think we better stick to what we've always used (Pampers). 

So H put him in one of the cheapo Superstore ones last night OVER NIGHT.  I didn't realize it until I went to change him this morning.  I am happy to report that they were a success.  And DS had a huge poop too.  It held it all in, no leaks no poop out the leg.  I never would have put him in it overnight for the first try but so far so good.

Funny you say they are made by pampers because I was wondering it they were as that's what they reminded me of.  You may as well try a box when you get to that point.

Huggies gave my DS a terrible rash.  Every bum is different :)

• I used the PC ones until she went into a size 3. For some reason the size 3 ones didn't hold out on the leaks for her so we wound up switching over to pampers as they worked good in the hospital.

Stella:

Madison:

• I'm currently using the Superstore diapers (Teddy's Choice) and we have found them to be great. I also use a brand sold at Safeway called Mom2Mom and those have been wonderful too. As for namebrand, I buy Pampers when they are on sale AND when I have a coupon to add to it. Otherwise those other brands are a good deal for us.
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"]image[/url]