2nd Trimester

If you pack your lunch and snack...

I'm thinking about food today, sooooo 

If you pack your lunch, snack or whatever, what did you bring for today?

I packed breakfast, snack & lunch...

breakfast: two small corn tortilla burritos with scrambled egg, cheese & salsa.  I just ate them and they were very yum.

snack: orange, banana, celery sticks with sunflower butter & a tiny bit of blueberry jam

lunch: dinner leftovers;salmon, mashed cauliflower & corn on the cob

Chili is on the crockpot as we speak...will be eaten over some yummy quinoa.  Can't wait!

my blog: mama quiere beso
Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories

Re: If you pack your lunch and snack...

• Can you come cook for me?? LOL You can bring your Orange ON dress if you like...HAHA
  • Lets see...

I have for Lunch Smoked Cheddar Cheese on Wheat Thins, Cottage Cheese and Peaches, Sliced Red Pepper, and a Banana.

For Snacks I have carrots, another Banana, a Kashi Granola Bar, and mixed berry yogurt.

• image sxu0007:
    Can you come cook for me?? LOL You can bring your Orange ON dress if you like...HAHA

Sure, no prob!

Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • I had breakfast at home:  egg sandwich made with an english muffin, 1 egg and a kraft single.

Today I brought with me:

10am snack:  yogurt

lunch (which I'm eating now):  leftover meatloaf that DH made last night, carrots, grape tomatoes and strawberries

afternoon snacks: banana, fiber one bar, kiwi

dinner (I have class and won't get home until after 10):  hard boiled egg and an english muffin

I'll probably have something little when I get home (a glass of chocolate milk?)

imageimage

• Nom. Food. I'm starving

I have 2 bananas (my DD "helped" me pack one. She insisted I have another one in my bag), some Annie's chocolate Bunny Grahams, and some organic chocolate that I picked up this morning for snacking on. It is heavenly.

For lunch I packed an Annie's cheese enchillada frozen thingy but I think I'm going to end up going somewhere for lunch instead.

Dinner: it was supposed to be homemade enchilladas but I forgot to unthaw the chicken until today so it'll be something like spaghetti or pancakes

• question-how do you prepack your egg burritos? do you cook the eggs each morning before leaving/packing? i love eggs for breakfast but often find they creep me out pre-cooked before work.....

i didn't pack lunch today, but breakfast was oatmeal made at home w/ dried fruit and walnuts.  snack will be greek yogurt with cherries on it. not sure what lunch is yet-have to eat in work cafeteria (blah)

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For today I brought...

Snacks: apple w/ peanut butter, Kashi granola bar, cheese stick

Lunch: Greek yogurt w/ honey and granola, pretzels, small side salad

• DH packs them for me. (I'm spoiled!)

Today I had a peanut butter sandwich (already gone). And I have some dry roasted peanuts for a snack.

For lunch I have leftovers from last night - pork with a ginger-soy sauce, red cabbage, and brown rice with miso cooked into it.

And when I go to Target at lunchtime, I am sure I will pick up some kind of little snack!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • image mobiz:
    question-how do you prepack your egg burritos? do you cook the eggs each morning before leaving/packing?

Yeah, I just scramble them up in the morning and either make an egg sandwich or burritos, wrap them up in foil and eat them when I get to work!

• Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, Wheat Thins for a snack, half of a grilled chicken sandwich and Cheez-Its or pretzels for lunch, applesauce and granola bars for snacks the rest of the day, and I have no idea what's for dinner.  Chili sounds good, though...
    I HAVE CHILDREN.
  • image IselaCid:

image mobiz:
    question-how do you prepack your egg burritos? do you cook the eggs each morning before leaving/packing?

Yeah, I just scramble them up in the morning and either make an egg sandwich or burritos, wrap them up in foil and eat them when I get to work!

YUM i will have to try that-thanks!

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • today: bagel with cream cheese, oj, yogurt, carrots with peanut butter granola bar, cinnamon sugar rice cakes, plum.
  • breakfast (at home) - 6am: bowl of cheerios 

snack - 9:30: banana & almonds

lunch - 11ish: frito pie (awesome chili I made last night on top of fritos and cheese)

snack - 1ish: cheese stick

2nd lunch 3:30ish : frito pie #2 I can't make it to dinner with my DH at 7ish if I don't eat again around 4...smaller meals is the way i roll.

tonight 7ish: DH's birthday dinner with my folk's - Fav BBQ joint and a Bday cupcake!

imageimage
  • I don't decide the difference between snack and lunch- i just bring food.

I have a root beet, a turkey and chedder sandwich on potato bread, an apple, a fruit roll-up, two string cheese, oreo cookies, and if i am still needing food after that i have rasins and dried aprocots in my desk.

Love when DH is off work  (he's a chef)- Last night steak and salad, tonight tofu, peaunt sauce, rice noodles, and ???whatever else he decides- so happy to be out of first tri and able to stomach his creations again- it was hell on him and i when i only wanted toast and plain potatoes

• Breakfast: Part 1 was at home at 5am, a bowl of Special K Red Berries. Part 2 was a small piece of King Cake at 8am.
    • Snack: Apple slices and peanut butter
    • Lunch: A bologna and cheese sandwich (not heated!) and pickles, with cherry tomatoes
    • Afternoon Snack: Vanilla yogurt
  • Lunch is leftover lasagna.  Snack is an orange and an apple.  Plus I have crackers just in case.  There are also office cookies around, but I'm trying to ignore them.
  • For a morning snack I packed oatmeal. For lunch a frozen dinner (lasagna) and a banana. For afternoon snack, goldfish.
  • I had a fabulous brown bag lunch.

1 Double Quater Pounder with Cheese, No Pickle of course

1 Medium French Fry

1 Medium Diet Coke.

Fabulous.

• image Mamashev2b:

I had a fabulous brown bag lunch.

1 Double Quater Pounder with Cheese, No Pickle of course

1 Medium French Fry

1 Medium Diet Coke.

Fabulous.

LOL!

You guys were making me hungry so I went for my celery sticks...woops, 6 hours still left in the day!

• Today for breakfast I was in a hurry so it was a McDonald's Bacon egg and cheese bagel meal. Right now I'm snaking on some twizzler bites and drinking water. For lunch I will be having fried chicken from popeyes with mixed vegetables. My hubby made crawfish pasta last night so I will have some of that for dinner tonight. I know it's not that healthy but it sure does taste good.

I figure most days I do really well. I usually have yogurt and fruit for breakfast, snack on granola bars, a lean cuisine for lunch, and whatever baby wants for dinner.

• Breakfast: Oatmeal

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Soup

Snack: Yogurt with strawberries and an apple for later?

• image IselaCid:

I'm thinking about food today, sooooo 

If you pack your lunch, snack or whatever, what did you bring for today?

I packed breakfast, snack & lunch...

breakfast: two small corn tortilla burritos with scrambled egg, cheese & salsa.  I just ate them and they were very yum.

snack: orange, banana, celery sticks with sunflower butter & a tiny bit of blueberry jam

lunch: dinner leftovers;salmon, mashed cauliflower & corn on the cob

Chili is on the crockpot as we speak...will be eaten over some yummy quinoa.  Can't wait!

Yum! You are very clever! I can take some lessons. Are you available for hire?Big Smile

• Today I packed a great big yummy salad, some leftover Mexican food that was also great and some fruit.  Unfortunately, road conditions, weather, and a dog who wouldn't take her pill made DH and I late to work so we didn't have time to stop to get something for his lunch.  So, he took mine.  Now I am either going out to eat somewhere or eating a stupid frozen entree (Which I actually love, but was not planning on for today.)
  • Breakfast: 2 ww Eggos w/ PB and a banana

Lunch:  Leftover jambalaya with smoked turkey sausage and shrimp

Snack:  Green grapes, yogurt and maybe a Fiber One bar

Dinner: No idea yet but I have a thing for fat free hot dogs lately.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't bring my lunch today, but I made my breakfast at home and made my snacks:

Breakfast: two eggs scrambled with 2% cheddar cheese, slice of whole wheat toast and simply orange with calcium

Snacks: Banana, FF yogurt, almonds.  I'll prob have a fruit smoothie when I get home too.

Dinner is grilled sirloin, fresh green beans and baked potatoes.

• Lunch: Lean Cuisine Fettucine Alfredo, Strawberries, Carrots, Nectarine, and I cheated because some co-workers went out for pizza and I had garlic breadsticks!

Snack: I just had a Yoplait Whips! yogurt--they are my new addiction!  I will prob have a banana when I get home from work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Morning snack: peaches, and carrots with a little dip

Lunch: a lean gourmet microwave thing, romaine lettuce salad with sunflower seeds (unsalted), cheddar cheese, and raspberry walnut vinagrette

Afternoon snack: more carrots with dip, and an apple with peanut butter

I also have chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies in my desk should the need arise.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Breakfast: oatmeal and orange juice

Lunch: PB sandwich and plain yogurt

Pre-workout snack: pineapple

Post-workout snack: apple

DH usually brings a treat for the ride home from the gym (he works above a bakery), so if I'm lucky I might also get a cookie or peice of soda bread.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker