3rd Trimester

I HATE PEOPLE! Rant.

I'm so sick of everyone teasing me, it's fun the first few times, but come on!

To everyone @work: Yes I'm working untill the baby decides to come, and that is none of your buisness!  Don't tell me what he's going to be born in my office, becasue that's not how it work, I WILL have time to goto the hospital.

NO YOU ARN'T funny when you puff your belly out and talk about your back pain!  (I don't do have back pain and keep any neg feelings to myself, I'm only 6 months along and don't have a huge belly yet.)

It's so hard to keep my cool, I tell them to stop it before I get ugly.  And to others I say, get out of my office.  But there is always a next time.  So sick of it...  I work in a police dept and everyone things they are funny, it was at first, but not anymore.

Re: I HATE PEOPLE! Rant.

• Just read this over.... sorry about my VERY BAD english grammer, but I was upset when writing this.
  • Do you work with children? They sound kind of immature. LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Tell them that since you are in a police department you know where the guns are and how to use them! :) Seriously though, people lose their filter...and as much as I hate to say it, it only gets worse. The only thing you can control is your reaction to their stupidity.

• I'm a teacher... I totally get it! 

My favorites...

"wow!  you're huge!"

"Are your ankles swelling?" says the woman with huge cankles... mine aren't at all

"You look so tired."  THanks... you don't look so great yourself.

"Are you sure youre going to make it to April?!?" 

"I can't believe your working until your due date."  Then give me your sick time and I'll go early...

Hang in there.. eventually they get tired of it.

• Oh, I'm so sorry. My dh is a police officer and I know how obnoxious they are.  If it's any consolation, they are like little boys on the playground--they really only pick on the ones they like the most. Get your hands on a taser and tell them to shut up.
  • I am sorry honey I get the same crap. I know they mean no harm but how many times do you have to hear how much weight you have gained I mean come on people this is the one time in your life you can fat and no one is supposed to fat and it dose not matter.

They don't matter we know what we are going through and they don't matter.

• imageLenMont:
    Oh, I'm so sorry. My dh is a police officer and I know how obnoxious they are.  If it's any consolation, they are like little boys on the playground--they really only pick on the ones they like the most. Get your hands on a taser and tell them to shut up.
  • imageLenMont:
    Oh, I'm so sorry. My dh is a police officer and I know how obnoxious they are.  If it's any consolation, they are like little boys on the playground--they really only pick on the ones they like the most. Get your hands on a taser and tell them to shut up.
  • imageLenMont:
  • imageLenMont:
  • imageLenMont:
  • imageLenMont:
  • imageLenMont:
  • imageMrslove78:
    imageLenMont:

Wow, comps acting up...  what I was trying to say was,

Shut the hell up....  I JUST called the guy who hands out tasers about an hour ago and asked him if I could borrow one!!!!  I'm in my office laughing so hard!!!  We are one in the same girl!

• imageBrandon&Kelly:

I'm a teacher... I totally get it! 

My favorites...

"wow!  you're huge!"

"Are your ankles swelling?" says the woman with huge cankles... mine aren't at all

"You look so tired."  THanks... you don't look so great yourself.

"Are you sure youre going to make it to April?!?" 

"I can't believe your working until your due date."  Then give me your sick time and I'll go early...

Hang in there.. eventually they get tired of it.

I am a teacher too, and the staff is merciless.  I am either helpless or the beginning of every joke.  My gym teacher had the kids put basketballs under their shirts and try to hula hoop to show them what it would look like if I tried to hula hoop.  

Another teacher shouts "Clear the way" everytime I go down the hallway.

It is crazy the amount of unwanted attention.  If I hear how big I am, or if I'm sure I'm not having 8, one more time I am going to go crazy!  You'd think no one had ever had a kid before.  7 weeks left!

• imageMrslove78:

imageMrslove78:
    imageLenMont:

Wow, comps acting up...  what I was trying to say was,

Shut the hell up....  I JUST called the guy who hands out tasers about an hour ago and asked him if I could borrow one!!!!  I'm in my office laughing so hard!!!  We are one in the same girl!

that's hilarious. Seriously, threaten bodily harm. It's the only thing they respond to. A taser is perfect because they'd all wonder if you'd actually use it. I mean, it doesn't do any permanent damage, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"