Trying to Get Pregnant

i think fate's trying to make me have a good day

though being sick has prevented temping, i do have poultry in my panties today.  time to suck it up and be sexy (cough.sneeze.hack) oh so sexy.

and i just got an email saying a Promethean Board (smart board) is being installed in my classroom tomorrow

.... but i still want to be grumpy and pitiful.

and you?

Re: i think fate's trying to make me have a good day

• LMFAO at "poultry in my panties"
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebatstafuny:

and i just got an email saying a Promethean Board (smart board) is being installed in my classroom tomorrow

So very jealous!  I love teaching with technology but I am at a technolgy defunct school, at least til next year!

**edited** I forgot "at"

• Loading the player...
  • I'm pretty much grumpy and pitiful, but so glad you're being forced to have a great day!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• imagelyse2143:
    LMFAO at "poultry in my panties"
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
    imageimage
  • Ewww. Thanks for the mental picture Bats! That's awesome about your board!
  • LOL! 
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Promethian boards are nice.  I made lesson materials for them and used them when I taught sex ed....

Oh and you can get more "poultry" when you are sick, so watch out for round two after you are better ;)

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • I am a technology resource teacher in VA and LOVE our Promethean boards. I am sure having it installed with help you feel better soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"