2nd Trimester
Options

Death by boob suffocation

2»

Re: Death by boob suffocation

• Options
    To answer some of the 1st timer questions, I have always been pretty large and also have a petite fram I am 5'1" with a normal 34DD pre/post pregnancy anyway. My first pregnancy I made it up to an 38 E in no time and yes they returned to normal size but droopier of course. This time around baby # 2 I have gone up to an E again but I agree with a pp this time no underwire provides comfort that seems to be enough they are big enough that it doesn't feel like they need the extra support of having the underwire. Also there is a glossary of terms if you scroll down on left hand side of your screen.
  • Options
    Yeah, I can't say that I'm happy about the size increase either! I was a 34C pre-prego, and now I'm up to DD or maybe even E.  I'm scared they're going to be droopy and sad once I finish breastfeeding.  Does anyone have any experience on that?  I wonder if there's anything to do to help them return to perky pre-preg status.  I try to not go bra-less, maybe that will help.  I've already checked out breast-lift surgery online, just as a worst-case scenario...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I almost spit out my water when this message popped up on my blackberry during a meeting because I was JUST thinking about this last night!

Pre-pregnancy size was 38DDD (naturally) and I am scared of not only the reality that they will get even bigger, but that I could suffocate the baby. Good to know I'm not the only one!

• Options
    I am absolutely with you on the implant curiosity - I considered a reduction prior to getting pregnant and now definitely cannot imagine wanting to enlarge them even further!  My DD does have a problem breathing, no matter what position I put her in and she ends up taking a few gulps then pulling away (without releasing my breast until it pops out... painfully) to take a few gasps of air.  Then she cries again until she is back on the breast.  It is a great time!  lol  At least after she is about half way through feeding, I have deflated enough to make things easier on both of us!
  • Options
    Lol this "Death by boob suffocation" was the headline of the email bump sent me. I was just cringing over the fact that last night I could rest my chin on my boobs. High school I was barley an A! Now I'm a D. Yes my child may very well drowned in them. Embarrassed
  • Options

LMAO!!!  Unleashed in the shower.  I love it!  I keep mine tied up at all times :)

• Options
    I actually know someone who's baby just passed away because of this. DO NOT FALL ASLEEP WITH IT IN THERE!
  • Options
    Speaking of tickers...do you know how to get one to appear? And as for the boobs...I'm really scared, I'm already a 36D and we're going to start trying for #1 in January....my mother is a 40DD after 2 kids so I'm doomed!
  • Options

HA HA HA!  I am so glad I am not the only one!  I had to read it 3 times to figure it out!!  Shows where my raging hormonal mind is at!!!

• Options

(Thanks mclaus and Breerene!)

Also, I'm an A cup and growing into a B. This is so strange! I can't imagine much more boobage than this. I'm a petite gal and i'm scared! haha
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

My question is...

When do the areolas return to their original size and color?

Mine used to be cute, little and pink...now they are spotted, brown and take over the entire upper half of my body. Pretty gross.

Ok, I'm exaggerating, but seriously, when do they get normal again?

• Options
    I have been "well endowed" since middle school and have never bought a bra smaller than a C cup.  Before I got pregnant I was a DD and now I continue to get bigger which I didn't think was possible.  Now my back aches like crazy! Does anyone know if a certain style bra or something could help my back problems?
  • Options
    hah..love it! to true. i know nature wouldnt do us that way though...i almost think my daughter love it she just smooshes her face right in there i really dont know how she breaths.  i always fear to fall back asleep and smoother her with these things!
  • Options
    Not me. I am actually very happy with my boobs *at the moment or stleast until they start hurting lol* I am a very small boobed woman and for once I feel happy with the size of them. And It sucks because I cant get my boobs done because my mother hass breast cancer and my doctors are SOO against it being done on me. Oh well.
  • Options
    I've had boobs forever, and they just keep getting bigger.  I'm hoping that they'll shrink after breast feeding, though I had no such luck with my son (only bf him for 8 weeks, though).  I'm a 38I and if they get any bigger, I'm not certain where I will find ANY kind of bra for them.  I'm five feet tall, so this is pretty ridiculous.
  • Options
    I'm with you there I have worn a bra since 4th grade and I'm now a 40J.  I found a great bra about 15 years ago and we have two shops that sell them here but I found the web site where you can get them too it's www.hateyourbra.com and they sell them.  They are called Norvell bras and they go way up in sizes with no under wires and they hold them up where they should be.  You have to break them in but after you get rid of the stiffness I promise you will never want another bra.  I can even sleep in mine and I have lots of times and they let down for nursing.  I don't sell them I just love them.  I played softball in high school and had a bouncing problem till I found these and they are all I will ever wear.
  • Options
    I just can't imagine them getting any bigger!!! Before I was pregnant I was upset about my muffin top. Now that I am BF, I have muffin tops from my breast buling out of the bra. Does this ever get better?!?! Not to mention I can't even get new bras while I am still BF, because all I do is stretch them out. 
  • Options
    ugh yes E sucks but the hospital told me to just pay attention but it just grosses me out!
  • Options
    imagelisamarie19791429:
    Also, non-first-timers.. uhmn.. when do they stop growing? Do they grow throughout the pregnancy? Beyond it?! And do you always go back to your pre-pregnancy size?

& Can anyone tell me what DD and DH means? I'm a newbie, and I can't seem to figure it out. 

Sorry if someone already answered this for you, too lazy to look through them all..

DD is dear daughter and DH is dear husband.

I've always had big boobs (DD), and they drive me crazy anyway, was thinking of reduction before I got pregnant.  Pregnancy just made it worse, it got so bad right after I had him because I wasn't nursing.  Those first 3 days I felt like I was going to cry.  Unfortunately now they are still bigger than before.  I hate it.  I was actually enjoying the thought of them shrinking a little.

• Options

imagekellys33:
    Oh, is anyone else have major bra comfort issues?  I can't not wear a bra, they are too heavy for my little frame to carry around braless (oh, for my free spirited C cup 20's !).  But the issue that I am having is that having to go up to such larger cup sizes on my short body means the underwire pokes into my armpits and really starts to hurt after a short time!  Anyone know a solution for this?

I ended up taking the underwires out of mine.  I still can't stand metal underwires, I think it was a cruel invention created by someone who didn't have boobs.  They always end up poking my underarm or armpit lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"