Trying to Get Pregnant

If you O'ed around V-day....

Get in here!

How are all the Valentine ovulators doing? I know there are quite a few of us. Temps staying up? Any phantom (or real) symptoms? When are you going to test?

Just want to keep in touch with you guys over the next week. Its gonna go by soooooo slow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you O'ed around V-day....

• I O'd on the 16th...but I'm still on pelvic rest :( But good luck to all you Ladies!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Nope. If I was pregnant I would have gotten my BFP on Vday. Sad.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope but I O'd for my 32nd Bday. Wonder if I will get a belated Bday present out of it, most likely not.
  • I'm here and I agree the time is going by slowly.  I am planning on testing either Friday or Saturday....lets see if I can wait that long.  Not really sure what to think of my chart right now, but I'm hoping all ends well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to admit, Nursemommy your chart looks great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 5dpo -- temps are still high but I'm trying hard to not "pick out" any symptoms.  Just playing things by ear and keeping my fingers crossed.  GL to everyone!
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Kdonn and Zangel.... both of your charts are looking good. Temps are way above the coverline. I know its too early to analyze temps. A lot can happen in a weeks time. I keep overanalyzing every little feeling I have.

I hate the 2ww!

GL to all of you and to the others in the 2ww.

• imagesspyles:
    Nope. If I was pregnant I would have gotten my BFP on Vday. Sad.

Me too!

• Temps are up down but still above coverline. ?
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Tomorrow will be 9 dpo and they've kinda stayed up other than the one day that my sleep was all thrown off.  I'm still not all that hopeful about this cycle but we'll see. 

• So glad to find this thread! This is my and hubby's first month TTC. I feel like I know my body fairly well and even though I don't chart temps I am pretty sure I Oed around the 15th. The waiting is driving my insane!!! AF should be due around the 1st or 2nd. I will probably start testing around Thurs. or Friday because I just can't stand the waiting...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"