2nd Trimester

H & I are debating over this Gap onesie

I don't even want to get into the details of our debate but just please tell me... what does that onesie mean to you?  I told him I was taking this to The Bump to make the final call.

My best friend, my husband, my everything
Matthew Kevin
7/31/83-7/20/11 image
Met 1/8/00
Engaged 4/21/06
Married 9/29/07
Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
Day Three

Re: H & I are debating over this Gap onesie

• I think its cute, whats wrong with it.
  • Ughh...  I can't see the pic here at work. Is there a link?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • To me it means that baby is 1/2 one parent, 1/2 the other.  a hybrid person, so to speak.

And the buggy is just because "Hybrid" refers to cars, now, and a buggy is a baby's "car"

imageimageimageimageimageimage Beckett*Gizmo*Charlie*Little Kitty*Hudson*Chiggy <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • I think I'm too stupid to understand what that is suppose to mean.
  • The original hybrid? Mom + Dad = Mom/Dad Hybrid baby...
  • i don't get what there is to debate..i think it's cute.
  • I saw this and thought it was so cute but didn't order it.

It's funny -- the hybrid is the blending of you and DH....but fitting for the times.  :)

• Can you be more specific about your debate? I dont think I understand the question.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • I thought the same thing as AudNicole.
  • imageAudNicole:

To me it means that baby is 1/2 one parent, 1/2 the other.  a hybrid person, so to speak.

And the buggy is just because "Hybrid" refers to cars, now, and a buggy is a baby's "car"

ditto

• imageJacqiD03-14-2008:
    I think I'm too stupid to understand what that is suppose to mean.

Ditto...I think the baby has sucked all intelligence out of my brain!

• imageAudNicole:

To me it means that baby is 1/2 one parent, 1/2 the other.  a hybrid person, so to speak.

Okay, okay... you are right on and we just decided this over a fierce BlackBerry messenger debate that we are both idiots who only got half the point of the onesie and therefore that's why we're perfect for each other, LOL.

Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Day Three
  • I believe it could mean the orginal hybrid like it is powered by people so it doesn't waste any energy. However, I think if it was a baby and not a baby carriage it would mean the orginal hybrid like two people combining into one. It is a cute onesie either way. Please let us what you two think it means.
  • Sooo... I was bound and determined to interpret the onesie as strictly referring to the buggy as the hybrid because it says "the original hybrid" (like the baby's "car").  DH was bound and determined to interpret the onesie as the buggy representing the baby who is a hybrid of us.  Neither of us figured out that the hilariousness of the whole stupid fcuking thing was that it's like a double meaning... DER!!!!!  We're both idiots.  It's cool.  I'm never buying that onesie.
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Day Three
  • imageAutumnBride929:
    Sooo... I was bound and determined to interpret the onesie as strictly referring to the buggy as the hybrid because it says "the original hybrid" (like the baby's "car").  DH was bound and determined to interpret the onesie as the buggy representing the baby who is a hybrid of us.  Neither of us figured out that the hilariousness of the whole stupid fcuking thing was that it's like a double meaning... DER!!!!!  We're both idiots.  It's cool.  I'm never buying that onesie.

I thought the same as you...but I drive a prius and apparently have "pregnant brain" and didn't "get" another meaning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"