Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Re: Hilarious Craigs List Posting

• That is just weird.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol! I wonder how he came up with 15 q-tips.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! That has GOT to be a joke.
    You should reply to them.
  • I wrote back and told him that I had 13 q tips but not 15. He can have them and maybe someone else will give him 2 more. Would love to see what he says! Wink
  • it's actually not hilarious, it's kinda sad. think about it....think about how bad the economy is to have to be asking on CL for household supplies to get by until you get paid next..
  • I am sorry but, I think that it is a joke. There are certain supplies that you need to get by, 15 q-tips is not one of them. Also, if you were in that desperate of a need, I do not think that you would request that the toilet paper be "soft and fluffy". Had I thought that it were true, it would not be hilarious.
  • imagemsufan78:
    I am sorry but, I think that it is a joke. There are certain supplies that you need to get by, 15 q-tips is not one of them. Also, if you were in that desperate of a need, I do not think that you would request that the toilet paper be "soft and fluffy". Had I thought that it were true, it would not be hilarious.

i'm sure it's a joke -- q tips are not necessities.  and most people who are that desperate for TP would just take a roll from a public place i'm sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"