3rd Trimester

Don't know how I'll make it...

through the rest of this pregnancy(however long or short that might be) and having to work at the same time.  It took every ounce of energy I had, and some that I didn't, to get out of bed this morning.  Now that I am here I want to curl up under my desk and nap.  Sleep

Re: Don't know how I'll make it...

• Are you working until you deliver? Wow, you are a champ. I went on medical  leave at 39 weeks and granted, I'm pretty fuucking bored, but it takes me about 20 minutes to get off the couch right now. I can't imagine being in my classroom. I'm impressed!
  • I am seriously having trouble keeping my eyes open today ...
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally sympathize and I'm not even 34 weeks.  every day I cry because I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 7 weeks.
  • I feel for everyone further along then me.  I can't imagine how you got there without living in complete misery...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• I so know how you feel , except my saving grace was the doctor took me out of work over a week ago due to PIH. Are you able to make it to the end of the week and then start your leave? Had I stayed working I would have been done on Friday when I would be 39 weeks exactly. I opted to go out a week early but we are moving right after the baby and I wanted that week to kind of get organized.
  • imageKathlovesTim:
    Are you working until you deliver? Wow, you are a champ. I went on medical  leave at 39 weeks and granted, I'm pretty fuucking bored, but it takes me about 20 minutes to get off the couch right now. I can't imagine being in my classroom. I'm impressed!

Yes, unfortunately.  My company's mat leave policy stinks and doesn't start until the day I deliver and I only get six weeks.  So, if I take any time before she is born it will eat into what I can spend at home with her.  

• imagepretty_helmet:
    I totally sympathize and I'm not even 34 weeks.  every day I cry because I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 7 weeks.

Ditto

• I have to say in this economy be thankful for the job you have. I got layed off at 51/2 months.... I wish I was working!!! What was I suppose to do go into an interview and say yes I will need maternity leave in a few months? That said energy is low but you can do it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"