2nd Trimester

Cord Blood Banking

My wife and I have done some research and can't find a reason not to bank the cord blood.  We took many vendors and options into account... cost, public vs. private banks, ethical considerations, etc.  God forbid anything should happen and we hadn't taken the opportunity when it was here.

We found a coupon for $250 off banking at this nonprofit website https://enonprofits.org/cbr.html

We chose Cord Blood Registry at www.cordblood.com and got a great deal.  $250 off with code M1971

Re: Cord Blood Banking

• out of curiosity, how much does it cost?  We will be doing it for sure.  I work in the biotech industry and am well aware of the potential benefits from cord blood and the endless possibilities.  I have info but have not looked into it yet.  Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we looked at via cord, and it is 2000 to start with, that is for the collection and everything and then it is like 125 every year after that (for storage).
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been having discussions with DH about this.  It's hard because right now, we could never afford that.  However, if something ever happened and we didn't have it, I would feel terrible.  How do you decide???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"