Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

how many Boppy pillows....

do you have/use? I only registered for and got 1 so far but noticed someone else bought another one. Wondering if I should just return it for credit towards something else at BRU or if it's beneficial to have more than 1. We live in a 2 story house and I am planning on breastfeeding at least for a few months.

Re: how many Boppy pillows....

• Options
    I have one, but two covers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1 boppy and a few covers. I have never seen the need for 2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you have a two story house and are frequently on both levels, I'd keep both.  It's a PITA to carry the pillow around with you.  DD sits on her pillow all the time when she in the living room with us, and I frequently carry it back and forth between the couch and the bedroom.
  • Options
    I live in a 1 story house and there's been several times where I've wished to have 2! I didn't use it for breastfeeding all the much, more as a place to plop her while I do something baby-free. Once she started learning how to sit up, I used it even more to reduce toppling. But with everything baby related, there's going to be plenty of people who didn't use theirs at all. It's so hard to judge what you'll use before the baby is here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i have 1, and 2 covers for it.  i just carry it up and down with me, since i am only bfing

• Options
    I wouldn't mind having 2, but I def don't need them.  You may want to see if you actually like using it before you keep both, maybe just start out with 1- some people don't like the boppy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have 2 pillows and 4 covers.  I keep one up in the nursery for middle of the night feedings and one downstairs so I don't have to bring it up and down with the baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have 2, one for upstairs, and one for downstairs.  I'm so glad we got 2, it would have been a PITA for me to remember to carry it up or downstairs all of the time - especially in the middle of the night.
  • Options

We have two--one stays in his room near the rocker for our first AM feeding, and the second is on the main floor, near the chair where we do an afternoon feeding (and Friends DVD watching). Love having two--my sister is able to use one for her infant when they come visit, too, so it's nice to be able to help them save some precious space in the car. ;)

• Options
    Thanks ladies.
  • Options
    I have 2-1 that I purchased and 1 that was given to me from a friend when they didn't need it anymore.  You can get by with one but having 2 is nice.  My family lives 3 hours away so I leave one at their house and one at mine so I don't have to lug it back and forth.
  • Options
    I have 2. I keep one in my room and one in the living room downstairs.
    imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • Options

I love my boppy. I use it to BF and for DD to sit/sleep in for naps.

We only have one (with two covers, you need at least 2) but I am thinking about getting another. It is a pain in the a$$ to bring it up and down the stairs, esp when you have to carry a baby too.

I would see if you like it first, and if not return the other one.

• Options
    I have two, one upstairs and one in the basement, and we only use them as a seat for DD (I usually use a Brestfriend pillow for nursing).  I like not having to drag it up and down, especially since there is always other stuff that has to go up or down, and you only ever have one hand free.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had one and I barely used it.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we have 2...one upstairs, one downstairs...and 4 covers. 
  • Options
    I have one.  I did think about getting another since I was sick of dragging it where ever I went, but ended up not using it after the first month.
  • Options
    We have one pillow and 2 covers.  I just ordered another cover.  We live in an urban apartment, no laundry on site, so between spit ups and the rare diaper issue we occasionally don't have one clean in the apartment.  It was also an excuse to order a really cool one from all the handmade listings on etsy.com.  I thought having 2 covers would be more than enough during my pregnancy, but I like to be prepared since I use the pillow so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"