Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

How wild were you?

Before you settled down with the significant other and had a baby?

I'll admit I had way wild days-of course they are gladly way gone now, but I can say that Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" song held water in my prehusband, prebaby life!  

Re: How wild were you?

• Options
    I was VERY wild!!! I hope to god that my dd doesnt do half the crap i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Surprise
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

image303jess303:
    I was VERY wild!!! I hope to god that my dd doesnt do half the crap i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Surprise

Ditto. It actually makes me really nervous, I did some really bad stuff.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

image303jess303:

LOL-Another reason I'm glad I had a son!

• Options

hahahah.

Is there a rating scale? I was pretty wild. A few of my girlfriends and I started going out weekends...then we added Thursdays in to the mix...and then of course, we had to make the Reggae Band that played on Tuesdays. so we had to title it "Party Tuesday" to justify...

yeah, got pretty wild and out of control going out 3-4 nights a week. did lots of crazy things, but I dont' regret any of it.

• Options
    We were both very wild. So it surprised the heck out of our families when we married and had a baby. It took them awhile to recover, and it took awhile for the booty calls to stop callingDevil
  • Options
    I had A LOT of fun! And knowing what I know, I also hope DD does not take after Mama!
  • Options
    very. but dh knew about it all before we started dating. i was actually shocked he wanted to date me bc i thought he'd think i was too wild, but little did i know...  LOL
  • Options
    imagemrse1107:

did lots of crazy things, but I dont' regret any of it.

I don't regret any of it either-I got it all out of my system!

• Options

image303jess303:

Ditto.  I was really bad.  I actually whispered in DD's ear this weekend that she isn't allowed to have a summer share in a beach house, LOL.

• Options
    I don't regret it either!!! I had a blast!
  • Options
    You girls are scaring me. I was not wild at ALL. Which means DD probably will be. :o)
    DD 4yo DS 1yo
  • Options
    Oh WOW.... I was more than wild. I was OUT.OF.CONTROL. I put my parents through helll- I am actually surprised they still love me! I got myself into a lot of trouble by dating some losers. I did a lot of things that I knew that I should have not have been doing. After DH and I were dating for a while I had to tell him about my past, it was not an easy conversation but the guy is seriously awesome and loves me no matter what!! With that said, it is out of my system, I am changed for the better now, I love my family more than life and know that what I have now I could never ever find again.
  • Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one... I was recently thinking about a few of those wild nights. I'd say I had a year in there where I just got it all out of my system. No regrets, but there are a few stories I hope don't get back to DD for quite some time--- if ever.
  • Options

imagelovely40:
    You girls are scaring me. I was not wild at ALL. Which means DD probably will be. :o)

haha, same here! I was pretty chill - some would say a "hippy". I smoked a lot of weed, sat around contemplating life, then went hiking for the weekend. HA But H was a fvucking wild man. I'm surprised we havn't got a knock on the door from some girl and a 10 year old child saying "You owe me child support!". 

• Options
    I admit I was wild in college. I let loose, drank too much, didn't study enough, whatever. Those days are long gone now and it's hard to believe I am now, MOM.
    Marissa Marie 9/27/08
    Caleb Wolfgang 12/6/12
    Baby #3 Due Date: ? TBD at ultrasound on 10/30
  • Options
    image*sallymad*:

image303jess303:

Ditto. It actually makes me really nervous, I did some really bad stuff.

ditto both of these. Confused
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • Options

imagebluestar0527:
    I had A LOT of fun! And knowing what I know, I also hope DD does not take after Mama!

yeah me too!  I hope she doesn't put me through what I did to my mom!  That's why we waited till we were 27 & 28 to get married and have a baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah - we don't talk about it in our house for fear that our DD will somehow remember it at almost 6 months old...lets just say that my husband was a bartender at the Jersey shore...we shared a house for years with six other people - were the most consistent couple in the house - my husband says that he will never forget the first time he met me (I kissed my BFF at the bar) and just about everyone that knows me could describe my tits to a T (although now they are a little mishapen after DD).  That is just the "nice" stuff and the past ten years with my husband....The stuff before that was even worse - I dated two cops and thought I could get away with EVERYTHING - - - and did!!  I had fun - I miss it - but love every minute of being a Mommy.  I don't think I will ever get it out of my system. I still wasn't all that ready to have a child but I knew I wanted kids and I knew that I wasn't getting any younger at 32.  What can I say - I only live once - I just like to have fun!!
  • Options
    I was a wimp or something. I didn't drink, do drugs, party... or anything. I guess I am a plain Jane.
  • Options

I was a big dork. super boring. The craziest thing I did was told my mom I was sleeping at a friend house in high school and we went downtown to a club. It was horrible, I had nasty guys trying to grind on me...EWW It was so horrible, never did it again!

Plus, how stupid of me, if something would have happened to us my mother had no idea where I was....it could have been horrible.

I had an early curfew. Like 11pm in HS. So I never had a chance to go party. Plus I never went away to college. I lived with my parents and went to school. Met dh during my first year and we were pretty boring! That's why I knew I wanted kids so young. I was never into the party scene.

• Options
    I wasn't wild at all! DH on the other hand was! He and his friends literally went out everynight except for Tuesdays, this was their "recovery" night. We are definitely opposites when it comes to this area
  • Options

I was off the charts wild.  Dh was wilder then me.  He was in the Marines when I met him.   He was the wildest of them.

We think we're doomed.  We talk about 'when we have to pick him up at the police station at 4 am" and wonder at what age we'll have to start locking the liquor cabinet.

• Options
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    edited May 2014

303jess303:

dereks_wife:

Ditto.  I was really bad.  I actually whispered in DD's ear this weekend that she isn't allowed to have a summer share in a beach house, LOL.

I never had a summer share at a beach house, but there was that spring break trip my freshman year . . . .

I was well behaved in high school, but once I got to college?  All those hot guys, no roommate there on weekends, the parents 100 miles away, an environment that assured a prompt punching of the V-card, and once it gets punched  . . . . by the middle of my sophomore year I had calmed down significantly, but the damage was done (OK, wasn't really any damage, I enjoyed every bit of it). . .  I met DH  a year out of college, and by that time I had reverted to the "proper young lady" that my parents raised me to be, and made him wait 'til our wedding night . . . yep, married sex is the best.  If my dd only does half of what I did, there will still be plenty of happy college boys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"