Babies: 9 - 12 Months

More Q's on CDs

I can't believe that I am actually considering this...

What do you do with the CD when traveling or going out shopping?

I have heard of cloth diapers with flushable liners...thoughts on this?

I am a snob, which diapers would be cute, comfy, not bulky, and super easy to get into?

And where is the best place to buy them?

Thanks in advance!

Re: More Q's on CDs

• Start posting on EFF! Lots of CD talk over there and tons of helpful ladies :)

When you're out and about, most people use a wetbag. These are small, usually zippered, waterproof bags. Ours is Leslie's Boutique. Here's an example of what they look like. They come in different sizes and you just stick them in your diaper bag and wash with your CD laundry.

There are SO many diaper options to choose from, really. I answered you in the original CD post below on some brands I like.

So many great places to buy from. I've had excellent experiences with Modern Diapers (the owner is a nestie!), Abby's Lane (free shipping), Jillian's Drawers, Cotton Babies and Green Mountain Diapers.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • I have a wetbag in my diaper bag that I keep them in.

Yes, I have tried them, but decided against using them anymore, because they have been known to cause plumbing issues. Especially in older homes. DD's poop is pretty formed so it dumps right off.

I think they are all cute. I also think that the majority of them (if not all) are still bulkier than a disposable. DD has to go up a size in pants just to get them over her cloth butt. We have Haute Pockets, Bum Genius 3.0s, and some Goodmamas.

I have ordered mine from Nickisdiapers.com, diapers.com. I have also purchased NIP ones off of diaperswappers.com.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Its hard to find a CD that is not bulky. Your never going to find one that is as trim as a sposie. Caelen wears a size bigger on the bottom to fit his fluffy butt. After a while, you will learn to love the fluff. And you may even become obsessed with itSmile  I'd say the trimmest CD would be a prefold or fitted with a cover. Fitted diapers and covers come in all different colors and designs. AIO and Pocket diaperes are more bulky but just as cute!

Try Diaperswappers.com. Most of the diapers sold on this board are used. But you can look around and see what others are using and get an idea of what is out there.

• Its hard to find a CD that is not bulky. Your never going to find one that is as trim as a sposie. Caelen wears a size bigger on the bottom to fit his fluffy butt. After a while, you will learn to love the fluff. And you may even become obsessed with itSmile  I'd say the trimmest CD would be a prefold or fitted with a cover. Fitted diapers and covers come in all different colors and designs. AIO and Pocket diaperes are more bulky but just as cute!

Try Diaperswappers.com. Most of the diapers sold on this board are used. But you can look around and see what others are using and get an idea of what is out there.

• Check out this thread from today for some useful CD info:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/9258358.aspx

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"