Success after IF

question from an IVFer--did anyone get BFP without implantation bleeding?

I'm in the 2ww of my first IVF cycle and was just wondering if anyone got a BFP wihtout implantation bleeding. I just hear how common it is to have some bleeding with a BFP, but so far I've got nuthin'.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: question from an IVFer--did anyone get BFP without implantation bleeding?

• I got very light implantation bleeding, just pink when I wiped for maybe two hours one day.  How far along are you in your 2ww?  I didn't have my light bleeding until 8dp3dt (or equivalent to 11DPO) so I thought for sure it was AF coming early.
  • I didn't have any.  I don't think it is that common to have it actually.

Good luck!!

• Loading the player...
  • You have nothing to worry about, I got a BFP with IVF # 1 and did not have any implantation bleeding, I had no signs at all that it had worked.

Good Luck! 

• No implantation bleeding for me.  I did not have any symptoms at all!!  Good luck and I hope your get your BFP.
  • no implantation bleeding here....i've heard it's more rare to even have it--definitely don't worry if you don't have it. it doesn't mean it didn't work. GL!
    diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't. In fact, I had no "symptoms" at all during the 2ww. Good luck!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Not a spot out of my body and I'm definitely pregnant.  Some women have it and others don't.  I did have some spotting after my BFP and I started my betas, but I don't know if that was implantation since the embie should have already been implanted.
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've never had any bleeding.  I think there are a lot of women who don't have any bleeding and have healthy implantation.  Good luck!
  • Thanks, girls! Aside from sore bbs and some bloating (which could all be side effects of the PIO), I have no symptoms. I'm 6dp5dt and feel like my beta will never get here. You know how the 2ww makes you crazy ;)
  • I didn't have any.
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • None at all for me...when is your beta?  I am in the 2ww wait again as well.  I had no symptoms the first time and have a beautiful baby boy.  Don't lose hope, stay positive.  My beta is on the 21st.

Good luck

• Not one drop! GL
  • I got my BFP from IUI not IVF, but I did not have any implantation bleeding.
  • I had bleeding after ER but before ET but none between ET and beta.  I did have one tiny scare at 9w due to the progesterone suppositories, but no implantation bleeding at all.  And I'm a chronic spotter.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • I didn't have any implantation bleeding.  I did have cramps, sore breasts, heartburn and some changes in how food tasted.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I'll echo many of the pps....no implantation bleeding and no symptoms at all!
    After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did not have any at all

• I got a BFP on my first IVF cycle and did not have implantation bleeding. Now I'm 15 weeks and all is well!
  • none with me!! 
  • Yep - not a spot of blood for me. I was a little disppointed. I thought it didn't work since I had no spotting. Boy was I wrong - 2 had actually implanted! One sac just ended up being empty but 2 embies implanted and no spotting.
  • No bleeding just cramps.
  • Nope I didn't get any bleeding what so ever !  Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"