3rd Trimester
Options

9.5 pounds and no signs of wanting to exit

I have hit the wall with the pregnancy.  My little one was estimated at 9.5 pounds as of 3 days ago, he hasn't dropped at all, no dilation, and no softening.  I want this kid out now.  If one more person says to me, "He'll come when he's ready" I will scream.  Anyone else feel like they are at their breaking point?

Re: 9.5 pounds and no signs of wanting to exit

• Options

uhm, yeah. please refer to ticker.

also, if the 9.5 lbs came from the u/s those things can be EXTREMELY unreliable.

• Options

9.5 POUNDS!!!!!!!! I am freaking out and want mine out now because he is estimated at 7.9 Pounds!

I feel your pain!

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I really hate when people tell me to just be patient and she'll come when she's ready.

Really? Great. I want her out now.

I am miserable and my baby isn't even that big. I don't think. I just feel like total shiz and I think people think I'm overreacting.

• Options
    I just wanted to say don't worry too much about the 9.5 lbs. My SIL was told (by U/S) that her son was almost 10 lbs. He was born and weighed 8 lbs exactly.
  • Options
    I agree with the PP's who said not to rely too much on what they say the size of the baby is.
  • Options
    Im glad my baby isnt the only one being stubborn and staying in there! I also have NO signs of progress..ugh..come on baby!
  • Options

I think maybe this won't make you feel better...

I was 9 lbs 14 oz when I was born.

Lillian Annette, can't wait to meetcha! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
      There is a good chance he isn't really that big. Those things can be way off. I had an ultrasound with DS at 38 weeks and they said he was 10lb 4oz. He was born two days shy of 40 weeks at 8lb 9oz.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How do they know how big he/she is?

I hear ya....but I'm atleast 1-2cm dialated and 80% Effaced,but feel there is no end in sight!

• Options
    i feel for you!  the estimates can be off by a pound in either direction, but it still sounds like you have a big baby in there!  i have a big baby coming too and very little progress.  i feel like sh!t and i know how you feel.  sorry no words of wisdom, but you aren't alone.  :)  good news is no one has ever stayed pregnant forever, or so i hear.
  • Options
    I think it sucks more when you are 10 days over and not only are people telling you he will come out when he wants to but the people at work saying "are you still here?"  Good luck not slapping anyone.  I have warned my coworkers I do throw staplers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"