Babies on the Brain

Where's my BFP??!!

OK, I had my last AF in 11/25 (nice Thanksgiving gift), ended 11/29 (just in time for getaway with DF to the Smokies Big Smile), and have not had another one since then. Due for one for Christmas. Took a PT last week, BFN, Sad, still no AF. 

Now, I know you can't go by ovulation predictors, calendars, calculators, etc., but going by them, I was to have ovulated December 8th.  

I had that question answered in an earlier post, so I don't need to know that.  I know that cycles can be off as much as weeks, but noting that, the other day, I had a faint spot, enough to turn the TP a light pink.  So I was thinking, "Ok, maybe I'm going to have AF now".  

Nope.  Nada.  Nothing.  Though, I had remembered from the first time I became pregnant, reading that you can have that once the fertilized egg has been implanted.  

So, since I think it took, should I test, or wait another week, since then, I'd be 6 weeks late?

Re: Where's my BFP??!!

• imagewifeyepperson:

Now, I know you can't go by ovulation predictors, calendars, calculators, etc., but going by them, I was to have ovulated December 8th.  

Indifferent

Um, if it's been 60 days you can call your doctor and get something to jumpstart your period. Or take another test.

2 girls and a dog
  • Wait 60 days then call your doctor.  Could be you never ovulated or could be you just need a blood test to determine your pregnancy.  Good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think its time to call your doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"