Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Whooo hoooooo

I had given up on ever fitting into my prepregnancy clothes ever again.  This morning , I got up late and had no more pants to wear , I took a chance and pulled out some prepregnancy pants and suprise they FIT!!!!   Whooooo hooooo , just when I thought I would have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of pants.....  Walking has helped a lot .   I also only have one helping of dinner and I always have toast or a granola bar for breakfast.  On the weekends I have a big breakfast.    It feels great that I am slowly getting my body back!!!   Big Smile

Re: Whooo hoooooo

• I hear ya.  I keep my maternity pants close by but now that I can wear my regular jeans again it feels weird to put the others on now.  I am glad I am slowly slimming back to normal too.  I just wish my tummy flab would shrink faster.

Good for you! Big Smile

• image Mary spindola:
    I had given up on ever fitting into my prepregnancy clothes ever again.  This morning , I got up late and had no more pants to wear , I took a chance and pulled out some prepregnancy pants and suprise they FIT!!!!   Whooooo hooooo , just when I thought I would have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of pants.....  Walking has helped a lot .   I also only have one helping of dinner and I always have toast or a granola bar for breakfast.  On the weekends I have a big breakfast.    It feels great that I am slowly getting my body back!!!   Big Smile

Way to go! Big Smile

S 9/12/08, P 5/29/10

imageimage
    Cats: Stewie(RIP), Ruthie (3/05), Minny (7/97)
    Dog: Ace (8/04)