Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Whooo hoooooo

I had given up on ever fitting into my prepregnancy clothes ever again.  This morning , I got up late and had no more pants to wear , I took a chance and pulled out some prepregnancy pants and suprise they FIT!!!!   Whooooo hooooo , just when I thought I would have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of pants.....  Walking has helped a lot .   I also only have one helping of dinner and I always have toast or a granola bar for breakfast.  On the weekends I have a big breakfast.    It feels great that I am slowly getting my body back!!!   Big Smile

Re: Whooo hoooooo

• Options

I hear ya.  I keep my maternity pants close by but now that I can wear my regular jeans again it feels weird to put the others on now.  I am glad I am slowly slimming back to normal too.  I just wish my tummy flab would shrink faster.

Good for you! Big Smile

• Options

imageMary spindola:
    I had given up on ever fitting into my prepregnancy clothes ever again.  This morning , I got up late and had no more pants to wear , I took a chance and pulled out some prepregnancy pants and suprise they FIT!!!!   Whooooo hooooo , just when I thought I would have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of pants.....  Walking has helped a lot .   I also only have one helping of dinner and I always have toast or a granola bar for breakfast.  On the weekends I have a big breakfast.    It feels great that I am slowly getting my body back!!!   Big Smile

Way to go! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"